• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Is Melia's AI still as dumb as a sack of bricks?

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
1 month ago#1
I hardly used her in my original playthrough until the Bionis Interior cuz she was so unreliable as an ally unit.

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 month ago#2
Yes
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!

User Info: Tables

Tables
1 month ago#3
People have a better idea of how Melia's AI works now. She's much more dependent on party orders than other characters. On Focus Attacks, she'll throw her summons out very quickly and generally be not very useful for buffing. On the standard use own judgement setting, she tends to instead conserve buffs and stand near party members, which doesn't get good damage output but is nice for getting summons ready for a chain attack. Once you know this, you can control her AI to some degree, getting her to alternate a bit between buffing and supporting/prepping for a chain attack. She still doesn't do great but is much better than just leaving the AI on one option or the other.
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

User Info: rosacea

rosacea
4 weeks ago#4
Thats why Melia is actually the main character. I prefer maining her instead of Shulk any day
The grass is full of clingy things
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Is Melia's AI still as dumb as a sack of bricks?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How to get Rainbow Slug? Side Quest3 Answers
Is this game too hard? Tech Support5 Answers
How to 100% the game? Main Quest1 Answer
Can I continue the game after beating it? Main Quest1 Answer
What's making me auto level up? Plot1 Answer