• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. What Arts should I use against Lorithia ?

User Info: Lise77

Lise77
2 months ago#1
I never payed much attention to the Arts (only those of three characters I almost constantly use in my party (Shulk, Dunban and Sharla) and Reyn. I also always controled Shulk.

But now I'm against Lorithia and I know that I should use Melia, Sharla and Riki and main control Melia but I'm lost with Riki and Melia.

What are the best arts for them in this fight ?

I also have two other questions : what level should I be ? What are the recommended gems for these party members ?
I'm french so I'm sorry if I make grammar mistakes

User Info: Mikk

Mikk
2 months ago#2
The best arts for both Melia and Riki are their ether (purple arts) dot/aoe attacks, which will deal with all the nebula spawns in the fight. So for Melia, it's Summon Flare, Ice, Earth. If you control Melia, summon these elements and discharge to attack Lorithea and the nubulas.

and for Riki it is Lurgy, Freezinate, and Burninate. Also make sure he has 'Happy Happy' and 'You Can Do It.'

For level, if you are within 2 levels of the boss, it will be normal/easy difficultly. So at least lvl 73. If you are between lvl 70-72 it will be much more difficult, but certainly doable if you handle the arts well. Below lvl 70 and it will be close to impossible without specific gems crafted.

You don't need to craft specific gems just for this fight. But if you have them, Blaze, Chill, and Poison Plus gems on their weapons will significantly increase damage.
http://i.imgur.com/PMzaOmq.png

Lise77
2 months ago#3
Thank you for your answer !! I'm going to familiarize with that and retry the boss fight

Lise77
2 months ago#4
Wow thanks to you I beat her really easily (I think I tried less than 10 times and it was my first time controlling Melia) with Melia lvl 74, Sharla lvl 75 and Riki lvl 74

User Info: Mikk

Mikk
2 months ago#5
cest bon
http://i.imgur.com/PMzaOmq.png

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
2 months ago#6
I beat the game years ago but bro that is a spoilery title
I literally change my sig more often than anyone else on this site. I've changed it even while you're looking at it now.
Last Game Beaten: Okami HD

Lise77
2 months ago#7
I didn't think about that but that's true

I don't know if I can delete the topic so I'll close it and let it sink behind the other topics, I hope nobody will be spoiled
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. What Arts should I use against Lorithia ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Why can't I raise area affinity? Side Quest1 Answer
How long does it take to beat Xenoblade on casual mode? Main Quest1 Answer
Have I underleveled? Main Quest2 Answers
Is this game too hard? Tech Support5 Answers
How to get Rainbow Slug? Side Quest3 Answers