• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Darktempest

Darktempest
1 month ago#11
Micky8356 posted...
That’s why Vanea would have made more sense in the “everyone from all races” rhetoric.

It would just be nice for them to add in a new character to experiment with. Maybe some new superbosses too? Idk.
So you think Kallian would have made more sense in the “everyone from all races” rhetoric too? Cuz Melia's in the same boat.

User Info: Micky8356

Micky8356
4 weeks ago#12
Darktempest posted...
So you think Kallian would have made more sense in the “everyone from all races” rhetoric too? Cuz Melia's in the same boat.
Well... that’s an obvious no for spoilery obvious reasons 🤦‍♂
For a high entia to be in the party they CANT be full high entia or they’d... ya know. Die? Lol. Besides Fiora’s “machina” state is debatable since she wasn’t “born” from mechonis as a creation of lady mayneth. She is instead a homs who was integrated into machinery that is similar to machina bodies. She’s not “half machina” she’s basically a model based off of machina that runs with Homs organs ig 🤷‍♂
Switch FC:- SW-6692-9945-5295
I am merely a random phoenix.

User Info: Darktempest

Darktempest
3 weeks ago#13
Micky8356 posted...
Well... that’s an obvious no for spoilery obvious reasons 🤦‍♂
For a high entia to be in the party they CANT be full high entia or they’d... ya know. Die? Lol. Besides Fiora’s “machina” state is debatable since she wasn’t “born” from mechonis as a creation of lady mayneth. She is instead a homs who was integrated into machinery that is similar to machina bodies. She’s not “half machina” she’s basically a model based off of machina that runs with Homs organs ig 🤷‍♂
Well, that's not really a problem. The most well-known JRPG ever has exactly that happen, and Square-Enix attempting to retcon it has in fact set off a firestorm of controversy.

Even in this game, you have a party member leave you permanently early on.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Micky8356
3 weeks ago#14
Darktempest posted...
Even in this game, you have a party member leave you permanently early on.
But not at the very end of the game.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 weeks ago#15
Would have been cool to have her added, even post game only to not mess up the story or pace. Plus should could have been the offensive healer this game lacked.
Playing:
PS4: Mafia Definitive Edition; Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2. Switch: Super Mario 64; Hades

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
3 weeks ago#16
LordRattergun posted...
Vanea absolutely should have been added.

The Tales of Vesperia re-release added two new characters and altered the story appropriately to accommodate them. There's no excuse for Xenoblade DE not to do the same.

I mean the characters in Tales of Vesperia largely stand around doing nothing in cutscenes so it's very easy to add them in. Xenoblade does a bit more than that so it isn't exactly comparable. Flynn also already had a working combat model in the base game so you're really not representing this fairly. I guess that's the point if your plan is to argue in bad faith.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

Micky8356
3 weeks ago#17
At the end of the day;

Yes I want Vanea she's so coool!
even if monolithsoft just added maybe 5 more superbosses, and Vanea I would be more than grateful.
But I doubt it.

Not that it's a bad thing, since they'll spend more time on their upcoming games!
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 24 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 155 Questions (155 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A

How to get Rainbow Slug? Side Quest3 Answers
Is this game too hard? Tech Support5 Answers
How to 100% the game? Main Quest1 Answer
What's making me auto level up? Plot1 Answer
Can I continue the game after beating it? Main Quest1 Answer