• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. I Really hope not too many ppl will compare the game to FFV7

User Info: Blaze4

Blaze4
1 week ago#1
Really shouldn't be compare but I Know there will be that one reviewer to fuel the masses on thinking the game isnt as good as FFV7 for not doing the same things
SW-7967-8787-0469. In Game Name: Blaze
There is a little bit of FireBird in all of us!

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#2
Only the trolls will try to compare them and fuel the dumb war with games where they don’t even appeal in the same way.

I already see FF7R, P5R and XBCDE getting spoken in the same comments and the switch board becoming an even bigger cesspool with comparison and “Muh metacritic!!” to the highest degree.

I’m gonna have to avoid those threads as much as possible when I pass by there.

"Mickey is a relic of another era. He didn't have staying power. Elsa is Disney's mascot now."-Endgame, 1/24/2020

User Info: Gamersoft

Gamersoft
1 week ago#3
I hope that this game gets better reviews than the original (which has a 92) like P5 Royal has better reviews than the original version since XCDE has so many improvements as well as new content like P5 royal

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#4
Gamersoft posted...
I hope that this game gets better reviews than the original (which has a 92) like P5 Royal has better reviews than the original version since XCDE has so many improvements as well as new content like P5 royal
I just hope it doesn’t get the W101 treatment where one of the reviewers said it was too confusing and gave it a 4/10 :P

"Mickey is a relic of another era. He didn't have staying power. Elsa is Disney's mascot now."-Endgame, 1/24/2020

User Info: Blaze4

Blaze4
1 week ago#5
Another thing. I also hope people dont find this game confusing like they did 10 years ago. I dont get what all the confusion was about and the devs went out of their way to handhold any and all possible difficulty in this game so that anyone who knows how an analog stick works
SW-7967-8787-0469. In Game Name: Blaze
There is a little bit of FireBird in all of us!

User Info: AyooRyan

AyooRyan
1 week ago#6
At least a dozen people will compare this to FF7 on this board and FF7’s board for the purpose of trolling within release week. You can take it to the bank.

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#7
It may get a higher score being the definitive version. DQXI-S DE got a higher score than the PS4 version which was the standard.

Who knows? Either way it’s a game worth it.

Then again I’m contradicting myself with mentioning metacritic.... *sigh*

User Info: Akg0001

Akg0001
1 week ago#8
Comparing a remaster with a remake is not smart
I love video games.

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#9
Akg0001 posted...
Comparing a remaster with a remake is not smart
Eh, people tend to do that.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
1 week ago#10
Too late, man the graphics are horrible compared to FF7R.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. I Really hope not too many ppl will compare the game to FFV7
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A