• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Fiora fans... we've been betrayed. *Spoilers*
DeadliftKing91 posted...
It's a Rattergun topic. He's a known troll.

dkgerbil2 posted...
Interestingly enough, Fiora would likely be a human again in this epilogue. It doesn't change that it undermines her death as a spoiler, but it could mean she has a very different set of artes.
True, that'd be interesting.
Seems to make a lot more sense in terms of minimizing work to have this occur (chronologically...even if you can still go to it afterwards) near end game and not actually after the ending. We'll see.

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
3 days ago#23
It should be player choice. I always preferred Melia.
Dear Democrats, voting for the nominee = winning an election.
Bernie or Biden, doesn't matter. Winning DOES matter.
streamofthesky posted...
True, that'd be interesting.
Seems to make a lot more sense in terms of minimizing work to have this occur (chronologically...even if you can still go to it afterwards) near end game and not actually after the ending. We'll see.

Or it could take place during her regeneration time.

It is revealed in a short story from Xenoblade: The Secret File - Monado Archives that sometime between the events at the Mechonis Core and the ending scene, Linada informs Shulk of the possible existence of an ancient High Entia regeneration chamber which will give Fiora back her old body. However, Fiora must go into the chamber for six months.
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: Zanthion

Zanthion
3 days ago#25
lightdragoon88 posted...
Or it could take place during her regeneration time.

It is revealed in a short story from Xenoblade: The Secret File - Monado Archives that sometime between the events at the Mechonis Core and the ending scene, Linada informs Shulk of the possible existence of an ancient High Entia regeneration chamber which will give Fiora back her old body. However, Fiora must go into the chamber for six months.
This is probably what it will be.

The Left Shoulder was originally an area the player visited during the main quest, so it's being repurposed for a different part in the story. Whatever was originally supposed to happen there, something different will happen there now. But I don't think Monolith would go to all the effort to give human Fiora a full set of artes and equipment, so she probably won't be present for it. Kinda a bummer, but that's what I expect.

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
3 days ago#26
Zanthion posted...
This is probably what it will be.

The Left Shoulder was originally an area the player visited during the main quest, so it's being repurposed for a different part in the story. Whatever was originally supposed to happen there, something different will happen there now. But I don't think Monolith would go to all the effort to give human Fiora a full set of artes and equipment, so she probably won't be present for it. Kinda a bummer, but that's what I expect.

I agree. It would be difficult for them to create a human Fiora arte set that feels similar enough to mechon Fiora without utilizing the mechon enhancements in the first place.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
3 days ago#27
this is not a recton. You would have to be stupid to think this.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: Zanthion

Zanthion
3 days ago#28
dkgerbil2 posted...
I agree. It would be difficult for them to create a human Fiora arte set that feels similar enough to mechon Fiora without utilizing the mechon enhancements in the first place.
Yeah, that would be a lot of work, both mechanically and even conceptually, for very little reward. They'd be better off giving a moveset like that to a new character in a new game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Fiora fans... we've been betrayed. *Spoilers*
  • Post New Message