• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Fiora fans... we've been betrayed. *Spoilers*

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
3 days ago#1
It's pretty obvious that Melia is the new canon choice. Are you okay with such a shameless retcon?
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Saber980

Saber980
3 days ago#2
Yes melia was always better

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 days ago#3
Melia is better and cuter.

User Info: papery0shi2

papery0shi2
3 days ago#4
I <3 Melia, but I don't like her for Shulk lol
Brawl FC- 3780- 8691-5039- Mist [( Mains- Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Squirtle, Mario)]
Pokemon FC- 1547-9508-2200

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
3 days ago#5
In all honesty, the romantic elements are probably one of the weakest parts of XC1's story.

Melia's crush goes nowhere and Shulk and Fiora's relationship is boring, cliched, and just flat out poorly developed.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
3 days ago#6
No it isn't, Shulk is just helping her out. Shulk x Fiora is Canon, come on lol
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Metal Gear Solid

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
3 days ago#7
The real question is will Shulk actually take a bite out of fioras sandwich this time at outlook park? poor girl worked so hard on those edibles...
Currently living on Haru's forehead from P5 and I have a huge 20 acre backyard.

User Info: Realag666

Realag666
3 days ago#8
Hey buddy, we don't know ANYTHING about the epilog's content yet and if it takes place after or before the credits.

We never got the awnser how Fiora turned back to being human so we might get the awnser right here. Shulk and Melia teaming up to save Fiora sounds alright to me.
"Those eyes were what scared me. When I looked in your eyes I saw myself staring back." - Grahf ~ Xenogears

User Info: Realag666

Realag666
3 days ago#9
VanilleHopen posted...
The real question is will Shulk actually take a bite out of fioras sandwich this time at outlook park? poor girl worked so hard on those edibles...
He had no sense of taste, because he was dead, right? But this scene cracked me up whenever I replayed the game lol
"Those eyes were what scared me. When I looked in your eyes I saw myself staring back." - Grahf ~ Xenogears
Literally just doesn't have Fiora being shown for the post-game content b/c if they did it'd be a spoiler for people playing for the first time that she didn't actually die in Colony 9.

It's kind of hilarious how people are reading so much more into it than that.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Fiora fans... we've been betrayed. *Spoilers*
  • Post New Message