• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Crappy fog

User Info: woody71

woody71
3 weeks ago#1
Is this a cònection issue or am i missing something in options

When i do a connection test i get 5 and 4Mb/sec for down/upload respectivly(note not MB)

Just tought id ask before getting my own internet rather then free wifi
<Random quote of game I'm playing>

woody71
3 weeks ago#2
Or could it be that something in my switch is broken so graphics are tuned down?

woody71
3 weeks ago#3
Can nobody awnser this ? Im in a nursinģ home so i dont have much in the way of funds tough i can get a better connection OR a new switch but not both

User Info: greyfoxx69

greyfoxx69
3 weeks ago#4
Can you elaborate what exactly do you mean by crappy fog??
"You hear that? That's market bacon hitting the pan. Today a child is born unto us and his name will be Bacon."

woody71
3 weeks ago#5
Ac cording to training ground measurements anything pàst 20 meters is white i only see enemy outline after thatt the rest white starting to fade from 15 meters or so

I dont see this problem on youtube switch users so iether its conection or my swuitch has a grapics problem

I hàd ythe same issue on pc till i reduced graphics quality

woody71
3 weeks ago#6
Ill post à vid later

Nvm cant make vids for some reason
(edited 3 weeks ago)

woody71
3 weeks ago#7
Mmmhhh have no problem in vs ai just practice rañge

Btw are teammates in vs ai also bots or just the enemy?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: greyfoxx69

greyfoxx69
3 weeks ago#8
Oh ok I’ve never played training grounds or practice just hopped right into real matches and I’ve never seen and fog or anything.and it’s real players vs bots
"You hear that? That's market bacon hitting the pan. Today a child is born unto us and his name will be Bacon."

woody71
3 weeks ago#9
Thanks its been almost 2 years since i played on pc due to disabballity so i needed to catch ùp on new heros and reballenced heroes

User Info: ShadianVise

ShadianVise
3 weeks ago#10
Sounds like a connection issue. .5 MB/s is pretty slow. I have a crappy connection myself, but it's still 4 times that speed, and I still get lag every few matches on the PS4 version. The Switch version is likely worse, although I haven't tested it extensively yet, because Nintendo servers are notoriously bad.
I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light, thou art where the gate to the Underworld opens, come forth, divine lightning! This is the end! Indignation!
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Crappy fog
  • Post New Message