• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I get an E-Mail from Nintendo every time I start / login to Overwatch?

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
4 weeks ago#1
Lol so yeah. Every time I start Overwatch, or more like login, I get asked to share account information with Blizzard. and I do. And every time I receive an E-mail from Nintendo about it. Lol. Does anyone else have that? I linked my Blizzard account (even though its utterly useless. literally nothing transferred over. Not even my Mercy Charity skin).

User Info: woody71

woody71
4 weeks ago#2
Same here iĺl just block ir if it doesnt stop
<Random quote of game I'm playing>

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#3
If you link your blizzard account does it still use your user name on switch h or the name on your blizzard account?

@TheBest69
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

TheBest69
4 weeks ago#4
Ok. Seems like this is just the system they use so Blizzard can "use" our Nintendo accounts with their servers I guess.

@ArroganceMalice my Switch name gets used in the game.

User Info: allsoppy

allsoppy
4 weeks ago#5
Does this happen to everyone? I am about to get the game today but stuff like this puts me off.

Someone posted a fix over on the bnet forums.

1.: Head to your Blizzard account settings.
2.: Click on “Connections”.
3.: Click “Disconnect” on the Nintendo Network account.
4.: Add the account again, this time making sure to change what you share with Blizzard and that it includes “E-Mail”.

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
4 weeks ago#6
Havent had this issue
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: Banterrific8

Banterrific8
4 weeks ago#7
I get disconnected from the game if I spend too long on the friends screen (which you have to to add someone's 16 million digit long friend code), THEN I get that stupid email again.

Playing Nintendo online is a joke.

TheBest69
4 weeks ago#8
I fixed it. Ingame if you get asked again just go to options (click the text above Yes/no) and select "E-Mail". Have not gotten the prompt nor an E-mail from Nintendo.

User Info: Banterrific8

Banterrific8
4 weeks ago#9
Nice one, thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I get an E-Mail from Nintendo every time I start / login to Overwatch?
  • Post New Message