• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Gyro settings?

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#1
I’m using pro controller what sort of gyro settings should I use it’s a bit confusing?
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: ArikardoX

ArikardoX
1 month ago#2
I played with the gyro a bit and found it too sensitive. Much like Splatoon 2, just turn it off if you can’t get used to it.

User Info: -Komaiko54-

-Komaiko54-
1 month ago#3
Gyro works for some characters, but not all imo. It works great for me on Zarya, had to turn the sensitivity way down though
"How's it going, lads?" - Former Secretary of Defense, GEN. James N. Mattis (Ret.), USMC

User Info: The_Black_Mind

The_Black_Mind
4 weeks ago#4
I absolutely hated it at first, but it's pretty leet to use with Snipers. My Ana and Widow play improved a lot with it.

User Info: Luryinette

Luryinette
4 weeks ago#5
How do you shut it off?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 weeks ago#6
i turned it off

User Info: Jikkle

Jikkle
4 weeks ago#7
I wouldn't completely turn it off aside from a few characters but just turn the sensitivity down from the default to something you're comfortable with.

It does help once you get used to it as it does allow you to fine tune your aim quicker and more accurately than you would with just sticks alone. But if it still bugs you there is nothing wrong with turning it off either.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Gyro settings?
  • Post New Message