• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. So there's no game cart if you buy the physical edition right?

User Info: Gamecube_Gamer

Gamecube_Gamer
4 weeks ago#11
RevOn_DX posted...
Gamecube_Gamer posted...
So essentially, I went to Best Buy in the rain and stayed at the mall past that because of the rain to buy an empty box with two codes?

To be fair, that info has been out for a good while...

Doesn't mean that I saw it.
Smash battle videos at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfD4_LfZBENKM0SQP1FOmvA
Gamecube_Gamer posted...
So what you want Jeff Caplin to take you it to dinner and inform you in witting?
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: EvilScythe

EvilScythe
4 weeks ago#13
ArroganceMalice posted...
Gamecube_Gamer posted...
So what you want Jeff Caplin to take you it to dinner and inform you in witting?

So he is ignorant because he went to buy a game expecting a actual game inside??? What the f%$# is wrong with "gamers" these days? The fact that they sell this in a box with nothing in it is stupid to begin with. Just offer a digital only option and avoid this confusion altogether. I buy physical 99% of the time because I want something actual tangible for my hard earned cash.
EvilScythe posted...
So he is ignorant because he went to buy a game expecting a actual game inside??? What the f%$# is wrong with "gamers" these days? The fact that they sell this in a box with nothing in it is stupid to begin with. Just offer a digital only option and avoid this confusion altogether. I buy physical 99% of the time because I want something actual tangible for my hard earned cash.
Yes because it was announced ages ago and posted all over the web and reported on by numerous outlets, it also says it on the box so yes ignorance

User Info: Gamecube_Gamer

Gamecube_Gamer
4 weeks ago#15
EvilScythe posted...
Yes because it was announced ages ago and posted all over the web and reported on by numerous outlets, it also says it on the box so yes ignorance

It's still possible to miss. If I saw it, I would have cancelled my preorder.
Smash battle videos at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfD4_LfZBENKM0SQP1FOmvA

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
4 weeks ago#16
Do you guys not have extra SD cards?
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
Gamecube_Gamer posted...
It's still possible to miss. If I saw it, I would have cancelled my preorder.
That’s fine but you have to understand that’s your fault

User Info: diZzyDaLe_

diZzyDaLe_
4 weeks ago#18
That’s fine but you have to understand that’s your fault
This.
but I mean that’s one of the big problems in today’s age. No one takes responsibility for their actions.

it states right on the game box there’s no game card.
\[T]/

User Info: GEKGanon

GEKGanon
3 weeks ago#19
In all fairness, while I understand that Switch users don't want to use precious storage space, it really isn't that feasible to have a physical card. The game updates so frequently, the amount of data being pulled from the card would be nothing compared to what the game puts on your storage. Hell, the PC version has had at least two times I remember where the ENTIRE GAME had to be redownloaded on patch day because of substantial changes.
Steam Name: gekganon

User Info: Muflaggin

Muflaggin
3 weeks ago#20
I honestly doubt this online only game will get a physical kart

I mean you CAN play offline against bots or have they removed that, in this version?
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. So there's no game cart if you buy the physical edition right?
  • Post New Message