• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man - Game of the Year Edition
  3. Does the disc version includes updates?

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
2 years ago#1
Several questions if i may topic is one of course...

I got the vanilla version and i got the platinum some days ago... But i couldn't download the updates cause my internet was broken and its also too slow... So thats why i was hoping this Edition would have everything on disc... I know now DLC is in a voucher code... But im still wondering does the disc include the 18Gb updates?

Im interested in the DLC as the game is so awesome! So my hope is someone can help... My file size says 48Gb, but the file size for the digital version says 54Gb (aprox)... But 48 + 18 is 66Gb... So does it include some updates and not the others?

Also does this Edition works with vanilla saves? 2nd Trophy list? I think Witcher has 2 trophy list... On the other side Horizon Zero Dawn got the same trophy list for vanilla with DLC and the Complete Edition...

I hope someone can help with these questions... Thanks in advance!
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
2 years ago#3
OmegaN719 posted...
DLC is not on the disc dude. Digital Voucher aka Inquisition. They do not put DLC on disc anymore.

Yes they do. See Kingdom Come Deliverance.
Sage of FAQs.

User Info: vitonemesis

vitonemesis
2 years ago#4
I also would like to know if some patches are on disk.

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
2 years ago#5
Horizon Zero Dawn got the majority of patches and DLC...

I also got Kindom Come Deliverance and the edition i got says it has almost all DLC on disc... There is a DLC that is not included cause i think is not out yet... (Not played it yet...)

But i imagine it depends on size and developer...

I checked a Spiderman GOTY edition case and it says 45GB like my normal case, so i imagine it has no updates on disc. Like someone told me on the other board all dlc and updates would make the game a whopping 75+ GB... So i guess thats that...
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)
(edited 2 years ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man - Game of the Year Edition
  3. Does the disc version includes updates?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I play the DLC? Tech Support2 Answers