• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Suggestions on a cold air intake for 2015 Dodge Challenger RT. 5.7L

User Info: BewmHedshot

BewmHedshot
3 months ago#11
gwwak posted...
Black cars are hard to keep clean.

quit being a wuss
Cavaliers: ONCE

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 months ago#12
I am too lazy and cheap to keep my black car clean. I generally see the complaints on black cars online.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: NES4EVER

NES4EVER
3 months ago#13
BewmHedshot posted...
gwwak posted...
Black cars are hard to keep clean.

quit being a wuss

They are a pain in the ass. Especially when trying to clean them in the sun. You clean one damn panel and by the time you've finished the soap has already caked itself on.
nu-horsemen 4evar
[A GameFAQs Moderator was deleted by this message]

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 months ago#14
NES4EVER posted...
They are a pain in the ass. Especially when trying to clean them in the sun. You clean one damn panel and by the time you've finished the soap has already caked itself on.

I heard your PS3's GPU fried.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
3 months ago#15
Back on topic: I kinda want a CAI for my jeep. Between that and my Borla exhaust, I bet it’d sound pretty b****in’.

Not that I’d waste my money on it for that. I’d have to put my stock box back on every time I took it off road.
But I didn't put my hair in a pony tail for nothing so if I'm going home alone I'm not going at all.

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
3 months ago#16
Run a snorkel. They sound b****in cause you run em right by your head, basically.

Source: every 4x4 vehicle I've owned that wasn't a diesel, had a snorkel made for it.
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
3 months ago#17
I have the AirRaid on my 5.7 Challenger and it added alittle bid of rumble but other than that I don't think it was worth it
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
The CUBS are the 2016 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

User Info: All Star

All Star
3 months ago#18
NES4EVER posted...

The simple solution is don't wash a black vehicle in the sun...that applies to any vehicle really.
r4X0r posted..."I took managerial accounting three times before squeaking by with a C-"

User Info: MaverickXeo

MaverickXeo
3 months ago#19
ChokeStan posted...
Back on topic: I kinda want a CAI for my jeep. Between that and my Borla exhaust, I bet it’d sound pretty b****in’.

Not that I’d waste my money on it for that. I’d have to put my stock box back on every time I took it off road.

I did a cowl intake. It sound so cool, but can get pretty loud if you don't like that sort of thing.
--- MaverickXeo ---
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Suggestions on a cold air intake for 2015 Dodge Challenger RT. 5.7L
  • Topic Archived