SUV/Crossover know who you can pick a fight with

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. SUV/Crossover know who you can pick a fight with

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
1 month ago#1
So I was heading to the car wash today when a BMW X5 was in front of me stop at a red light. The light turns green and he was still sitting, I honk the horn to alert him and he still sat. I then shift to the left only lane to pass him and he starts to move to prevent me but by then I already had the movement advantage and was easily able to pass him. He apparently didn't appreciate it and started to tailgate me and give me an angry stare which alerted me that he was going to road rage. I then turn into a multi-lane road which he followed and try to pass and do a hard cut on me but failed since my car was far more powerful than his. Then I made a left to the highway which he tries to follow quickly but due to his center of gravity nearly lost control.
The lesson for that driver pay attention
Don't pick a fight with a faster car
Don't pick a fight with a smaller car
For those who say I'm a gimmick
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/64183623 been going for 6 years strong

User Info: Albtraum13

Albtraum13
1 month ago#2
It's better to have patience and not let others raise your blood pressure, heart rate, cortisol levels and emotions.

Being on the clock while behind the wheel helps.

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
1 month ago#3
This happened/10
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: nickels

nickels
1 month ago#4
I honked at a van this morning. Then a truck honked at the van. Then somebody else tossed a coffee at them.

Exciting morning.
"Why do people respond to r4x0r?"
-BLACKUboy

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
1 month ago#5
nickels posted...
I honked at a van this morning. Then a truck honked at the van. Then somebody else tossed a coffee at them.

Exciting morning.

Never a boring day on the road
For those who say I'm a gimmick
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/64183623 been going for 6 years strong

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
1 month ago#6
What do you drive?
~Yuki~

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
1 month ago#7
I have motorcycle gang roll in this week and have been tearing up the main road outside my house.

A dude must have hit over 100 cause he roared down the road to turn his bike around in my driveway. He just had an adrenaline rush cause he looked at me and just shouted "f*** YEAH! f*** YEAH! f*** YEAAAH!" I just nodded and gave a hell yeah before 5 other bikers caught up to take off again. Then 5 minutes later the police came rolling down. Then they were out again yesterday doing the same thing and splitting lanes and stupid s***. Was interesting and now the police are camping out near by regularly
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: coolsurfer800

coolsurfer800
1 month ago#8
Albtraum13 posted...
It's better to have patience and not let others raise your blood pressure, heart rate, cortisol levels and emotions.

Being on the clock while behind the wheel helps.

True dat. I used to honk at people 2 or 3 times per day but now I have way more patience. I only honk like once per week now. Being 5 seconds late is better than some crazy person road raging at you because you honked at them.
No, John. You are the demons.
Moms are tough.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
1 month ago#9
I still have s*** patience while driving, I’ve just learned to keep it to myself now.
But I didn't put my hair in a pony tail for nothing so if I'm going home alone I'm not going at all.

User Info: nickels

nickels
1 month ago#10
ChokeStan posted...
I still have s*** patience while driving, I’ve just learned to keep it to myself now.

I coach people in a supportive voice. Keeps me calm.

"Oh! Ya wanna make a turn? Maybe signal little buddy! Nope, better luck next time champ!"
type stuff.
"Why do people respond to r4x0r?"
-BLACKUboy
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. SUV/Crossover know who you can pick a fight with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived