Looking for a 7 seater.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Looking for a 7 seater.

User Info: Nightbird_X

Nightbird_X
3 months ago#1
Me and my wife have a large family. 5 kids altogether. So I'm looking for a 7seater to haul everyone. I've nearly settled on a LR3, as I can find them around 6k all day. Only worried about the longevity of the air suspension, plus i prefer the bigger area of the H2.

Not gonna get a H2 though as I'm not paying 15k for a used vehicle.

I'm not sure of all the 7seaters made, so just asking for ideas. Preferably around 2006ish
CM Punk - BEST IN THE WORLD! -- http://i.imgur.com/SEj3OoR.gif
PSN: Butt_Spawn --- BT: Buttspawn#1880

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
3 months ago#2
Dodge Grand Caravan.
~Yuki~

User Info: Albtraum13

Albtraum13
3 months ago#3
How big of a deal is MPG? 4.6 expedition if you're looking for a cheap and reliable option. Tahoes/Yukon tend to cost a bit more.

Makes sure whatever you get has rear AC vents. Some are routed to the ceiling and they make sure they work great front, middle and 3rd row.

Explorers/Mountaineers a dirt cheap option and seat 7 but transmission will fail. 4Runner another smaller option with 3rd row, maybe not for ~$6k though. No back AC. Highlander and Sequoia nicer and should have those vents. Honda Pilot is a big question mark, as are all the big crossovers that seat 7-8 people. Mom has a Ford Flex and it's surprising huge inside and super comfy and smooth despite being low to the ground and having big wheels.

Nightbird_X
3 months ago#4
Yeah MPG ain't a problem, hence why I even mentioned a Hummer lmao. Yeah I definitely want the rear vents also. Thanks for the tips, I'll check them out.

User Info: sredfox21

sredfox21
3 months ago#5
DragonGirlYuki posted...
Dodge Grand Caravan.

Seriously, why limit yourself to something with a third row tacked on when you can get something purpose built to handle people
support my idea, speak and spell with gwen stefani
its papayas, p-a-p-a-y-a-s

Nightbird_X
3 months ago#6
sredfox21 posted...
DragonGirlYuki posted...
Dodge Grand Caravan.

Seriously, why limit yourself to something with a third row tacked on when you can get something purpose built to handle people

Because that's what I want and not a van?

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
3 months ago#7
Three row SUVs are not always the most spacious. In some of them the third row is only good for small children. Also the TC sounds like he is on a budget and vans are typically cheaper than large SUVs.
~Yuki~

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
3 months ago#8
I'm a fan of the 4.6 Expedition myself
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
3 months ago#9
Toyota Sienna for a practical 7 seater
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
3 months ago#10
An LR3? "Probably around 2006ish?" You're aware how prohibitively expensive keeping a twelve year old Land Rover on the road is, yeah? There's a reason they cost 60 grand new and you can buy a 12 year old one for six grand. Because it costs a testicle and half a liver per year to keep it running.
I faced it all and I stood tall- And did it my way.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Looking for a 7 seater.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived