Have you seen a lambo huracan before?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Have you seen a lambo huracan before?

User Info: CwebbMichSac4

CwebbMichSac4
3 months ago#1
i saw one recently and i think i've seen like 3 before, so i guess lambo is happy with their sales. I seen em more than i see newer ferraris.

User Info: Calinator

Calinator
3 months ago#2
Only Lambo I've seen so far in on the road is a Gallardo and surprisingly a badass Aventador SV. Pretty rare car and top top.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-
ash4/376380_10150453971946873_550596872_10502822

User Info: NES4EVER

NES4EVER
3 months ago#3
They have become pretty common in vancouver.
nu-horsemen 4evar
[A GameFAQs Moderator was deleted by this message]

User Info: Trumpo

Trumpo
3 months ago#4
Exotic rental places claim they are the most reliable vehicle in their fleet after a 911.

User Info: CwebbMichSac4

CwebbMichSac4
3 months ago#5
really? how much does it cost to rent one?

User Info: mrolympia78

mrolympia78
3 months ago#6
lamborginis are rare here. I believe I've seen 5 in my lifetime: a couple of countachs, a gallardo, a diablo, and a hurracan
Communism is the very definition of failure - Liberty Prime

User Info: mrolympia78

mrolympia78
3 months ago#7
CwebbMichSac4 posted...
really? how much does it cost to rent one?

assuming you live in a city that rents them, between $825 and $1000 per day plus a $5000 security deposit
Communism is the very definition of failure - Liberty Prime

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
3 months ago#8
Never seen a Huracan which is unfortunate, because I really want to see what they look like in person. In the summertime there's all sorts of exotic cars in the area because it's the beach, but there is this guy in my town with this Countache. I took this at the grocery store, he showed me around the car while he was putting his bags in it. He uses a Countache as a grocery getter. That's living the dream.

https://i.imgur.com/LDvyhne.jpg

The very very top right you can make out the very bottom of my red Camaro.
I faced it all and I stood tall- And did it my way.

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
3 months ago#9
r4X0r posted...
Never seen a Huracan which is unfortunate, because I really want to see what they look like in person. In the summertime there's all sorts of exotic cars in the area because it's the beach, but there is this guy in my town with this Countache. I took this at the grocery store, he showed me around the car while he was putting his bags in it. He uses a Countache as a grocery getter. That's living the dream.

https://i.imgur.com/LDvyhne.jpg

The very very top right you can make out the very bottom of my red Camaro.

HA, reminds of the guywe're doing one job for.

He shows up to a site meeting in his Gallardo, then next week comes back to notify us of a few changes in his 911 turbo, and then shows up to a safety meeting in his Diablo.

Chillest dude ever.
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: Eaglerulez

Eaglerulez
3 months ago#10
I've ridden in a Gallardo Spyder, which was a lot of fun.

I went 140mph in my C7 Grandsport keeping up with Hurracan Performante.

The Perfromante was quite a sight to be honest! I was also surprised that it didn't blow the wheels off of my C7.
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Have you seen a lambo huracan before?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived