• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Have you seen a lambo huracan before?

User Info: nickels

nickels
5 months ago#11
Tupacrulez posted...
r4X0r posted...
Never seen a Huracan which is unfortunate, because I really want to see what they look like in person. In the summertime there's all sorts of exotic cars in the area because it's the beach, but there is this guy in my town with this Countache. I took this at the grocery store, he showed me around the car while he was putting his bags in it. He uses a Countache as a grocery getter. That's living the dream.

https://i.imgur.com/LDvyhne.jpg

The very very top right you can make out the very bottom of my red Camaro.

HA, reminds of the guywe're doing one job for.

He shows up to a site meeting in his Gallardo, then next week comes back to notify us of a few changes in his 911 turbo, and then shows up to a safety meeting in his Diablo.

Chillest dude ever.

Tara had a boss like that.

He had 5 reserved parking spots. One for each car, each day of the week. 458, Gallardo, S class, LFA, and a first year C1 corvette.

Sometimes he would want a switch so his assistant would deliver a different car to drive home than he drove in that morning.

Chill fun guy to be around. No idea his worth.
"Why do people respond to r4x0r?"
-BLACKUboy

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
5 months ago#12
A 458, a Gallardo, an S Class, a C1, alright, expensive but not insanely expensive cars.

The LFA on the other hand is worth more than the rest of that fleet combined.
I faced it all and I stood tall- And did it my way.

User Info: BewmHedshot

BewmHedshot
5 months ago#13
r4X0r posted...
A 458, a Gallardo, an S Class, a C1, alright, expensive but not insanely expensive cars.

Eh, it's not a P1 or a TheFerrari, it's hardly out of reach for someone who can already easily afford a 458.
Cavaliers: ONCE

User Info: nickels

nickels
5 months ago#14
BewmHedshot posted...
r4X0r posted...

Eh, it's not a P1 or a TheFerrari, it's hardly out of reach for someone who can already easily afford a 458.

4 of them were leases. He liked new.
I know the Lexus lease was about $16k a month.
"Why do people respond to r4x0r?"
-BLACKUboy

r4X0r
5 months ago#15
He likes new cars? The Gallardo and LFA went out of production five years ago.

Durr this is past tense isn't it. Woops.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
5 months ago#16
nickels posted...
BewmHedshot posted...
r4X0r posted...

4 of them were leases. He liked new.
I know the Lexus lease was about $16k a month.

I don’t care how much f***ing money I have, I would not spend that much a month on a f***ing lease.
But I didn't put my hair in a pony tail for nothing so if I'm going home alone I'm not going at all.

r4X0r
5 months ago#17
If you were pulling in an even seven figures, a million dollars per year, a $16,000/mo lease is $192,000/yr which when you drop the zeroes is 19.2% of your income, which is a pretty substantial amount. For a $16,000/mo lease to be trivial money you'd have to be raking in some absurd f***ing money.

User Info: Albtraum13

Albtraum13
5 months ago#18
My brothers friend does not let his employees see his high dollar toys. He drives a prius most days and a M5 occasionally.

r4X0r
5 months ago#19
That's just smart business. You don't want your employees resenting you. "If he can afford X, he can afford to pay me Y, f*** this!"

User Info: Calinator

Calinator
5 months ago#20
r4X0r posted...
If you were pulling in an even seven figures, a million dollars per year, a $16,000/mo lease is $192,000/yr which when you drop the zeroes is 19.2% of your income, which is a pretty substantial amount. For a $16,000/mo lease to be trivial money you'd have to be raking in some absurd f***ing money.

Might as well buy the damn thing. But then again rich ass people sometimes don't give a damn how they spend their money because they have so much of it.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-
ash4/376380_10150453971946873_550596872_10502822
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Have you seen a lambo huracan before?
  • Topic Archived