Is there any reason to buy a Tahoe over the Traverse???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Is there any reason to buy a Tahoe over the Traverse???

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
1 month ago#31
Everyone thinks he's stupid. This whole thing of "oh common knowledge, I don't have to back anything up" is damage control cause he can't admit when he's wrong. He like.... Physically can't.
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
1 month ago#32
Who wasn't who? You can't expect people to Google your claims, that's the forum rules now, right?

You guys are playing some serious gymnastics.
I faced it all and I stood tall- And did it my way.

User Info: QB_gullygamer

QB_gullygamer
1 month ago#33
r4X0r posted...
QB_gullygamer posted...
CamaroBeatStang posted...
I cannot stand the sight of a Traverse, it is butt ugly

Sucks GM makes some ridiculously ugly and terrible looking cars because the Camaro and Corvette are some of the best cars out there in existence today both performance and value wise. And then they have total pieces of s*** like the Traverse, Malibu, countless more, and every Buick ever made. Not a big fan of the Suburban and Escalade but at least those do their jobs well and what they're supposed to, whether be a status symbol for a rich celebrity or a limo for that rich celebrity.

The CT6 is nice though

It’s because the only thing GM knows how to make is rwd, push rod V8/V6. You do not want them making anything fwd, and you most definitely don’t want them making anything OHC, or diesel.

What pushrod V6s does GM have on the market?

Doesn’t take away from the fact the old V6 OHV were solid engines. The 60* V6 was converted to OHC and DOHC several years ago. Popular stateside in 3.0 and 3.6 configuration. Absolutely the worst pos ever conceived at GM. I wouldn’t trust it as a boat anchor. The Northstar is a Ford 4.6 in comparison to the 3.0 and 3.6, and we all know the design team behind the N* should have paid with their lives for conceiving that monstrosity.
I can't believe I live in a country where Casey Anthony will make more money than me

User Info: nickels

nickels
1 month ago#34
r4X0r posted...
Who wasn't who? You can't expect people to Google your claims, that's the forum rules now, right?

You guys are playing some serious gymnastics.

Holy. f***ing. Goalposts.

Just wow.
"Why do people respond to r4x0r?"
-BLACKUboy

User Info: QB_gullygamer

QB_gullygamer
1 month ago#35
Lol
I can't believe I live in a country where Casey Anthony will make more money than me

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
1 month ago#36
I get attacked from every angle because it's me, just looking to establish the rules of the house.
I faced it all and I stood tall- And did it my way.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#37
Lol
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
1 month ago#38
Lol
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
1 month ago#39
You get attacked from every angle cause it's you. Yes. Cause you're such a complete a******.
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: Albtraum13

Albtraum13
1 month ago#40
a****** can't even remember where I live!
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Is there any reason to buy a Tahoe over the Traverse???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived