Thinking of buying a current gen Mazda6, how are they?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Thinking of buying a current gen Mazda6, how are they?

User Info: Jergensmeat

Jergensmeat
2 months ago#1
Seen the commercial

Factors for me include

-MPG
-Comfort
-Price I guess?

I could really use some trading in, my 2011 Honda has been having a lot of issues in particular with the fuel injector, suspension and recently I had to even buy a new camshaft back in December.

User Info: nickels

nickels
2 months ago#2
Mazda lives in their own happy kingdom where everything is right and everything is happy.
"Why do people respond to r4x0r?"
-BLACKUboy

User Info: Jergensmeat

Jergensmeat
2 months ago#3
nickels posted...
Mazda lives in their own happy kingdom where everything is right and everything is happy.

Really dude? I get a joke response as my first response here?

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
2 months ago#4
No, he's actually right. Hard to go wrong with Mazda
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
Fiancée has one. A 2015 Touring.

For all the praise Mazda gets for having fun to drive cars, I honestly can't tell much of a difference between it and rental Camrys/Altimas I've driven. It's a midgrade Touring model, but my fiancée said the other day that though she likes the car, she probably wouldn't get another Mazda. Good design, decent engine - just lacking in details. No auto on/off headlights standard (something a 2008 Corolla has), hard seats, hilariously tiny nav screen, etc.

The 6 is not a bad car, but it's more of a wallflower than advertisements would suggest.
When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. - Confucius

nickels
2 months ago#6
Jergensmeat posted...
nickels posted...

Really dude? I get a joke response as my first response here?

Unsugarized_Foo posted...
No, he's actually right. Hard to go wrong with Mazda

Yeah. Aside from using M3 struts in the M5 (derp, but a TSB was issued) and the MPV tranny issues (20 years ago), they are comfy, reliable, well equipped, and a good value. Not head turners but dead nuts reliable.
-BLACKUboy

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
2 months ago#7
My friend has a Mazda 3 and he likes the engine and the good gas mileage.
~Yuki~

User Info: iNoetic

iNoetic
2 months ago#8
The new Accord blows the new 6 out of the water in almost every category (except torque).
Of the big 3 Japasedans:

Best: Accord 2.0T
Middle: Mazda6 GT/Signature
Worst: Camry XSE

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
2 months ago#9
Super Saiyan 3 Goku posted...
No auto on/off headlights standard (something a 2008 Corolla has), hard seats, hilariously tiny nav screen, etc.

My first car was a 1993 Taurus and it had that.
I faced it all and I stood tall- And did it my way.

nickels
2 months ago#10
Every car has auto headlights.

Turn them on. Leave them on. They go off if car is off for 5 minutes if its built in the last... 15 years.

What's the problem.
-BLACKUboy
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Thinking of buying a current gen Mazda6, how are they?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived