V-bar chains make me horny.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. V-bar chains make me horny.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
5 months ago#81
PDXRoverMech posted...
Wow that’s a different topic. definitely believe in “can’t feed them don’t breed them”, but birth control is a hell of a lot cheaper than life long health care. Heck I’ve had 3 abortions while they were on birth control too, but it’s better than having little unparented monsters running about.

You said something about bleeding hearts and taxes. It was tangentially related.
But I didn't put my hair in a pony tail for nothing so if I'm going home alone I'm not going at all.

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
5 months ago#82
Albtraum13 posted...
Ive seen the livestream tweaker cams. Makes me pissed. I dont give bums anything anymore, it only makes the situation worse, being a bum is too easy.

Most of the time they're organized. The bums work for an agency that drops them off and takes a cut. A bum that gets a busy intersection can clear a grand a week, tax free, easily.

Then you have the actual bums. Had some bum in Washington Heights go "Hey, can I get a dollar?" No. "Why not, you're working!" Yeah, that's a hint. "f*** you, man!"
Professionals are predictable- it's the amateurs who are dangerous.

User Info: sredfox21

sredfox21
5 months ago#83
Tell me more about this shadowy organization, are they hiring?
support my idea, speak and spell with gwen stefani
its papayas, p-a-p-a-y-a-s

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
5 months ago#84
I just ignore the panhandlers. Don't even respond to them.
~Yuki~

User Info: PDXRoverMech

PDXRoverMech
5 months ago#85
I have never given money, but if I roll up on one and have a spare bottle of water I’ll give it to them.

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
5 months ago#86
Lol imagine thinking bums are organized crime....
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
5 months ago#87
Lol

http://www.dayton.com/news/local/many-panhandlers-are-part-organized-teams-and-opiate-addicted-city-manager-says/ZfEXG0oQXNoDS3j3Ly0aQO/

Many panhandlers are part of organized teams

Goes on all over the country.
Professionals are predictable- it's the amateurs who are dangerous.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
5 months ago#88
Clickbait news site I've never heard of?

Fakenews.
But I didn't put my hair in a pony tail for nothing so if I'm going home alone I'm not going at all.

User Info: PDXRoverMech

PDXRoverMech
5 months ago#89
They do this in Portland. Load up a van full of panhandlers and drop them off on different corners. Then they have shifts and the next one shows up.

User Info: Rofflereturns

Rofflereturns
5 months ago#90
My city had a problem with a homeless encampment "Tent City" underneath a highway overpass. Solved it by giving them a deadline to move out or they'd be arressted.

No more tent city
Partying is such sweet sorrow
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. V-bar chains make me horny.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived