You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Anybody else does NOT use VV shred?
Ilikebulletz 3 days ago#1
I have it on Sucrose and I tried to make it work but I couldn’t the damage increase was rather low or sometimes just straight up nonexistent and tbh I rarely ever use Sucrose to being with I don’t really use VV thing as a result. It basically doesn’t exist as far as my game is concerned.
Always up for a challenging game!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HlYcfmVuW8yMVmgSrA8LQ
I don’t, Jean is the only Anemo I use and that is only for her heal.
Exo_Icarus 3 days ago#3
Resistance shredding should be an inherent part of the swirl reaction without needing a set bonus effect to do it but that's just my two cents.
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "
Lumie 3 days ago#4
When I use Sucrose for Anemo damage and not swirl damage I don't use VV 4 piece on her so there's that
Lumie is short for "illumination", 'cause I want to be the little light in the dark that gives people hope.
ryossalivar 3 days ago#5
What EM do you have on Sucrose? Mine is only 413 and swirled damage is regularly 3x for bursts and 7x or so for NAs.
Not particularly often. I use it with Venti and I would more if I had Kazuha. I rarely use Sucrose/Sayu though, and my Jean is not built yet.
zhenghan 3 days ago#7
Res shredding is useful for F12. Overworld not as much
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
depends on the character but if i'm already swirling i don't see why i wouldn't honestly. At least For Sucrose and Venti. Personally I did it on Jean cause I'm usually swirling with her and it only adds more support to her healing and buffing (with freedom Sworn)
A person is smart. People are dumb.
Half-Youkai 3 days ago#9
honestly for overworld and domains is not really necessary, i only use it in abyss
FFBE: 319,925,765
Normally a Reberta Main going Fryevia main for now
ryossalivar 3 days ago#10
zhenghan posted...
Res shredding is useful for F12. Overworld not as much

Overworld resistances are very low. There the main perk is swirled damage boost since it can be a lot especially with high EM. I don't have Kazuha yet but would imagine EM build does a ton of swirl damage with 4p vv.
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Anybody else does NOT use VV shred?

GameFAQs Q&A