• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. So Miko Yae banner happening anytime soon?
Zinogre89 1 month ago#1
Been saving for her but given what I've seen it feels like she's still a long way off. Ittos probably next right? And after him Shenne likely?
lonelytylenol 1 month ago#2
Seems at least a couple of months away?
cr14mson 1 month ago#3
She's expected to come around March next year. "Subject to change" as always.
jb08045 1 month ago#4
Its possible after Shenne, might rerun with two people that didn't run yet, maybe yoimiya and ayaka.

Seems like they are really holding off on Yae for some reason, i feel like hers is gonna be a big spender banner but its looking like 2.5 at the soonest

RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
Ryzen 7 2700 , RTX 2070, 16GB, 500GB M.2 + 1TB SSHD
saltybastard 1 month ago#5
My guess is second half of 2.5, which would be in March.
hyjinx17 1 month ago#6
They've been tweeting info on new characters the patch before they came out since Inazuma launched so likely she's not coming till at least middle of February.
Bayo 3 lives and Sora is in Smash!!!
TCrinaleT 1 month ago#7
Itto > Shenhe > Yae > Ayato > Chasm + Dendro.

Supposedly.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4596210/
NeptuniaYuriFan 1 month ago#8
Why did you spoiler that the end of your post? I don't see anything that seems to spoil future plot developments.
SifPack 1 month ago#9
Likely planning something big for her. They want to protect their brand of Yae characters
Star_Butterfly 1 month ago#10
Zinogre89 posted...
Been saving for her but given what I've seen it feels like she's still a long way off. Ittos probably next right? And after him Shenne likely?
It will most likely be Itto > Shenhe > Reruns > Yae
Ryzen 5 1600| 16GB DDR4| Asus RX 580 8GB| This was the best rig i could afford in Tijuana.
Switch FC: SW-0515-3760-5810
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. So Miko Yae banner happening anytime soon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A