• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Shenhe hot takes

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
1 week ago#1
And so the cycle begins again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShenheMains/comments/r1cdmn/leave_it_to_mihoyo_to_ruin_another_character/

Will this be another Kokomi/Yoimiya or will it turn out more like Raiden/Kazuha? Stay tuned!

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
1 week ago#2
It's like people just don't understand the concept of a beta test.

User Info: FlairTech

FlairTech
1 week ago#3
And so begins the cycle of people freaking out over numbers and modifiers for a beta character, only for it to all change later. As is tradition.

User Info: Half-Youkai

Half-Youkai
1 week ago#4
all we saw from her so far screams cryo support...why are low multipliers important? its like caring about diona's dmg
FFBE: 319,925,765
Normally a Reberta Main going Fryevia main for now

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
1 week ago#5
Half-Youkai posted...
all we saw from her so far screams cryo support...why are low multipliers important? its like caring about diona's dmg

Because "muh DPS"

User Info: AtmaRagnarok9

AtmaRagnarok9
1 week ago#6
The only numbers I care about are support oriented. If she boosts Ganyu/Ayaka/Eula’s damage to a huge extent, I don’t care what her burst hits for. It’ll be a rounding error.
Power is not alluring to pure minds.

User Info: Half-Youkai

Half-Youkai
1 week ago#7
kanon951 posted...
Because "muh DPS"
Weirdly enough like 2 days ago everyone was hoping for her to be a cryo support coz cryo DPS is too saturated, well not everyone can be happy at the same time, like that one dude that wanted her to be a catalyst user, godspeed mate, godspeed.
FFBE: 319,925,765
Normally a Reberta Main going Fryevia main for now

User Info: IndigoIce

IndigoIce
1 week ago#8
Actually I'm not sure how she'll act as Eula and Ganyu support. Her Q is like Kazuha right?

Ganyu requires a clear vision to aim. Eula needs a clear vision of the map to walk around and land her burst. If her burst animation is like Kazuha's Q, wouldn't their visions be blocked by her tornado?

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#9
Do we even need more DPS? Ayaka, Eula (kinda), and Ganyu are already Cryo DPS. Raiden is a support and can do insane numbers as well. If all people care about are high numbers, I'm sure Shenhe can do that as well.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Bokothechoco2

Bokothechoco2
1 week ago#10
I agree with the title. My take is that she is hot.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Shenhe hot takes
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A