• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The reason Traveler wields the Dull Blade in main story cutscenes is because...

User Info: jackfrost9512

jackfrost9512
3 weeks ago#1
we will eventually be able to turn it into a OP 5 star weapon for the Traveler to wield.

Probably the sword they have in the opening scene where they fight the cube goddess with their sibling.
This account exists solely for if I am ever having difficulty with this site with my other account. Let people loathe me for simply being prepared.

User Info: Neonoia

Neonoia
3 weeks ago#2
We'll probably get that in a few years...

Kinda wished they let traveler use the region's craftable sword in their respective cutscenes. Iron Sting for Mond, Prototype Rancour for Liyue and Amenoma Kageuchi for Inazuma.
FEH ID: 2347027745
Same as always...

User Info: KongGaming

KongGaming
3 weeks ago#3
It's always weird to think that Traveller might actually be good in gameplay at some point as his power grows

User Info: Trickstar90

Trickstar90
3 weeks ago#4
Neonoia posted...
We'll probably get that in a few years...

Kinda wished they let traveler use the region's craftable sword in their respective cutscenes. Iron Sting for Mond, Prototype Rancour for Liyue and Amenoma Kageuchi for Inazuma.
I think the Favonius Sword might work better for Mond.
Unproductive drain on society.

User Info: Jgphoenix

Jgphoenix
3 weeks ago#5
Can’t wait for hydro traveler bet that will get the most use as he will be a healer.

User Info: panforis

panforis
3 weeks ago#6
Jgphoenix posted...
Can’t wait for hydro traveler bet that will get the most use as he will be a healer.
they could be a shielder/atker/enabler like Xinqiu instead of a healer.

User Info: ShadowSun89

ShadowSun89
3 weeks ago#7
That's the reason he is at 80/90 for me, cause I always think maybe his next element will be fun again. And ofc there are some smaller events, which forces you to play as Travler. I hope these story events will never be super tough, cause I don't have any equipement on him and I am always freaked out when I need to paly as travler suddenly ^^

User Info: Piantizzzimo

Piantizzzimo
3 weeks ago#8
I figure they gonna give MC that gold and white sword they had in the opening at some point in the story but dull blade it's still a pretty ugly weapon to have during cutscenes and an overall weird choice.

User Info: Oddplume

Oddplume
3 weeks ago#9
jackfrost9512 posted...
we will eventually be able to turn it into a OP 5 star weapon for the Traveler to wield.

Probably the sword they have in the opening scene where they fight the cube goddess with their sibling.

Mihoyo isn't that generous. If those swords return and are OP, they'll be one time weapon banners only. Epitomized path will require 5 points instead of 2.
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior 4/8/2014

User Info: pretzelcoatl

pretzelcoatl
3 weeks ago#10
jackfrost9512 posted...

They're going Destiny Khostov with the dull blade
I can't stop sweating.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The reason Traveler wields the Dull Blade in main story cutscenes is because...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A