• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Any new info on the 2.2 banners?

User Info: Model-OX

Model-OX
1 month ago#1
The original rumor I heard was Childe and Hu Tao. Anyone know if those are still the rumored 2.2 banners or if it’s changed. I’m curious cause if it really is them, I want C1 on Hu Tao, but if not, I might try and grab C1 (and if I get giga lucky, C2) Baal.
FEH ID#: 5161692271

User Info: Butt

Butt
1 month ago#2
no
"You must be new to gamefaqs. Its a wall-to-wall s*** show, leave your well formed, reasonable opinions at the door." - stepan618

User Info: SomaMaxwell

SomaMaxwell
1 month ago#3
I figure hu tao is going to work into the creepy island in 2.2 somehow.

But yeah. I can really see that happening.

User Info: Core1019

Core1019
1 month ago#4
I think just about everyone's been rumoured at this point. First one I remember was Ganyu/Xiao. Then Albedo popped up somewhere. Then Childe/Hu Tao.

Maybe MHY will throw a curveball at us and release Yae/Gorou instead?
This signature is currently wasting several lines of pixels on your screen.
You're welcome.

User Info: Star_Butterfly

Star_Butterfly
1 month ago#5
Core1019 posted...
I think just about everyone's been rumoured at this point. First one I remember was Ganyu/Xiao. Then Albedo popped up somewhere. Then Childe/Hu Tao.

They haven't been tested and dataminers haven't found data for their talents or mats, so Gorou and Yae seems pretty unlikely for 2.2
Ryzen 5 1600| 16GB DDR4| Asus RX 580 8GB| This was the best rig i could afford in Tijuana.
Switch FC: SW-0515-3760-5810

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
1 month ago#6
There are major signs pointing to a Childe rerun but nothing 100% confirmed at this point. For the first time we might have to go to the actual livestream reveal to know for sure.

User Info: SomaMaxwell

SomaMaxwell
1 month ago#7
The weapon banner seems to be set on Kokomi catalyst and jade cutter. I haven't seen anywhere that disputed that since it was leaked.

I miss leaks. I want to know it i need to save for 2.2.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
1 month ago#8
Childe be looking even more likely

apparently he was given to the Chinese testers for something about stamina and they’ve found promo art for him

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks/comments/pq19ju/leaked_22_promotional_art_cropped_source/
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
1 month ago#9
Core1019 posted...

Mihoyo has been essentially announcing the next patch's new characters themselves recently on Twitter, and neither of them have had one.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

User Info: IndigoIce

IndigoIce
1 month ago#10
No solid info from r/genshinleaks but most hints are towards Childe.

But imo.. I still think it's possible it could be Hutao+Ganyu in v2.2. The reason being if Ganyu gets a rerun, they have to put a new bow release alongside her. They wouldn't able to put Amos Bow because at least 1 out of 2 has to be a weapon that doesn't belong in the standard banner. They would want the main featured weapon in the banner to be useable by Ganyu to sell her better. That blue bow has Fatui references but it could just be for Ganyu. Just like how the lore of freedom sword doesn't match Kazuha. I think I read a post there that they changed the description to make the bow have less Fatui-references right?
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Any new info on the 2.2 banners?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A