• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Noelle's the only character that can tank/shield/heal/dps/be cute

User Info: J_B

J_B
1 week ago#1
All at the same time

These are facts and can't be argued
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ilikebulletz

Ilikebulletz
1 week ago#2
Yes I have Noelle C6 triple crowned with R5 Whiteblind 4 Gladiator set and I can confirm this.
Always up for a challenging game!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HlYcfmVuW8yMVmgSrA8LQ

User Info: fehbeginner

fehbeginner
1 week ago#3
I wish I had C6 Noelle because she can use the weird stuff you don’t really care to have on other people like def% glad pieces etc.

User Info: Oddplume

Oddplume
1 week ago#4
I have 4pc Summer Night's on Noelle. Should I just go back to 4pc Gladiator's for DPS? I'm still too stingy about talent costs, but I could at least try to get her to 8/8/8. All my crowns are collecting dust because I don't want to spend that much mora.
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior 4/8/2014

User Info: johnnymama123

johnnymama123
1 week ago#5
Technically Xingqiu can tank/shield with his damage reduction, heal when the rainswords disappears, good DPS from elemental skill/burst and is cute (kinda). 🤣
So can Bennett
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN Hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
1 week ago#7
Oddplume posted...
I have 4pc Summer Night's on Noelle. Should I just go back to 4pc Gladiator's for DPS?

That's up to you; basically Bolide gives you more shield strength/healing (and is more farmable) but Gladiator beats it out in dps. Mine has Glad partly because a few good pieces dropped and because I wanted to minimize the domain farming. If you happen to have good Glad pieces lying around and have no other more pressing projects then I don't see why not.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ashlin107

Ashlin107
1 week ago#8
At c6 Zhongli can do all those things. Except replace the cute part with just being cool.
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

User Info: KongGaming

KongGaming
1 week ago#9
yes, she is the only character who can play solo in the team game
Darkfire alt, MythraLover alt, SaberSiegfried alt, NoctisGaming alt, not a Mike alt
Mythralover is banned, so this account is inheriting the account bets

User Info: Lm03

Lm03
1 week ago#10
lezardthewizard posted...
So can Bennett
Can he shield tho?
Username: HaxHaunter.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Noelle's the only character that can tank/shield/heal/dps/be cute
  • Post New Message