• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The added delay to skipping text is driving me mad

User Info: DatDavid

DatDavid
1 week ago#1
Why was this necessary? It was perfectly fine before. Just let me get though these cutscenes plz 😴
Kifflom!

User Info: Random_Dawn_14

Random_Dawn_14
1 week ago#2
Oh good, so it's not just me then? I thought maybe the buttons on my controller were getting bad.
Welcome to Gamefaqs daily nonsense. -KingTGP

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
1 week ago#3
Skipping text in this game has always been wack, and they still refuse to put in a skip cutscene button too
*insert funny joke here*

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#4
Please understand, we worked hard on this story.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: DdaSss

DdaSss
1 week ago#5
not only did they add delay, it was once possible to fast forward dialog with "interact" button so you could just nobrain everything with "interact".
(edited 1 week ago)

DatDavid
1 week ago#6
My brain is melting
Kifflom!

DatDavid
1 week ago#7
EzraGenesis posted...
Please understand, we worked hard on this story.
It doesn't show. Love the game but the story... is something else.
Kifflom!

User Info: iPOUT

iPOUT
1 week ago#8
DatDavid posted...
It doesn't show. Love the game but the story... is something else.
Agreed. There was more care in exploration building than story. :/
AC Town name: TigerTon FC: 4811-7739-2353

User Info: IndigoIce

IndigoIce
1 week ago#9
I really advice people to take your time and read everything to feel more connected to the world. Take it slow interacting with all the vendors and NPCs. Stay behind and take photos with the sceneries. That's how RPGs were played. There's really no rush in completion because it's a single-player game.
IndigoIce posted...
I really advice people to take your time and read everything to feel more connected to the world. Take it slow interacting with all the vendors and NPCs. Stay behind and take photos with the sceneries. That's how RPGs were played. There's really no rush in completion because it's a single-player game.

Bulls***. It's a gacha game with time limited events, rewards, content, and stamina that encourages grinding in other words time IS money.

I enjoy the main characters,environments, music and stuff but everyone who wants a skip function including myself is right to want it.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The added delay to skipping text is driving me mad
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A