• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Why pull for Yoimiya or Ayaka when Hu Tao and Ganyu do it better?

User Info: sagemaster

sagemaster
3 days ago#1
I don't see the point other than hurr durr Inazuma waifus lel.

Yoimiya: single target Pyro DPS #72198 except this time in the package of the worst class: archer. Her leaked numbers are barely better than Fischl's who can do much more now with EM buff and most importantly is much easier to get to C6. Charged shot Pyro Ganyu dreams burnt to smoke too with those abysmal multipliers. Hu Tao dishes out 100x more single target damage and doesn't have a lolsupport burst AND synergizes better with the likes of XQ and Bennett. Doubt she can even contest Klee or Diluc with her lack of AoE outside her lolsupport burst that requires her to switch or coop...

Ayaka: "uhh well shes better than CBT uhh her dash is better uhhh short CC burst" yeah ok she's still trash tho kiddos don't fall for QoL buffs disguised as actual ones. Her burst is still trash and goes against her playstyle as a melee character. Most likely doesn't work vs big enemies either even if it's slower it'll just pass through them. Her dash is still trash and they took away her execute which was the only thing worth pulling her for.

Might as well wait for best girl Yae or see if Baal is any good. Funny that Sayu is the most wanted of the first batch now lel. Even Kazuha is a better choice for pity use since he can actually support and aren't DOA by powercreep before they're even released.

User Info: Star_Butterfly

Star_Butterfly
3 days ago#2
Yes, i'm pulling for Yoimiya Sayu and Yae.
I also have Ganyu and for the time being i can 36* abyss, so i would like to get a more options.

Plus they look cute
Ryzen 5 1600| 16GB DDR4| Asus RX 580 8GB| This was the best rig i could afford in Tijuana.
Switch FC: SW-0515-3760-5810

User Info: Lumie

Lumie
3 days ago#3
literally 0 reason to pull for DPS when you can take literally any character in the game you find cute/sexy/cool/fun enough and win all the things the game has to offer with your chosen character as main carry, regardless of what they were designed for.
Sucrose turned me lesbian, why is she so adorable?
... Hi hello, I'm Zinnia. Basement gamer extraordinaire~ Bathwater not for sale.

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
3 days ago#4
Because i like her?

There is absolutely 0 reason to pull for any future characters sans 2 dendro and call it a day.

sagemaster
3 days ago#5
Well yeah if you like her obviously pull for her lol but just warning f2p players or new players that if they want a true main Pyro dps to just wait for a Hu Tao rerun or get Klee now.

Same for Ayaka if you want a pure main Cryo dps wait for the Ganyu rerun thats supposed to come out with the Mooncrest festival.

User Info: notrandom

notrandom
3 days ago#6
They've release way too many pyro and cryo girls so it does start to feel a little redundant. If you're not pulling for waifu reasons then there honestly isn't much reason to roll for any of these 2 if you already have Ganyu and Hu Tao.
Under construction.

User Info: Star_Butterfly

Star_Butterfly
3 days ago#7
I'm already a F2P player so i don't care lol
Still rolling for her
Ryzen 5 1600| 16GB DDR4| Asus RX 580 8GB| This was the best rig i could afford in Tijuana.
Switch FC: SW-0515-3760-5810

User Info: icesz

icesz
3 days ago#8
why not.....
PSN : Icesz
Nintendo : SW-4057-5313-3625

sagemaster
3 days ago#9
notrandom posted...
They've release way too many pyro and cryo girls so it does start to feel a little redundant. If you're not pulling for waifu reasons then there honestly isn't much reason to roll for any of these 2 if you already have Ganyu and Hu Tao.

This is my point they oversaturate pyro and cryo so theres no point in pulling them unless you want them for waifu reasons. Of course waifu > meta so pull if you want but again if youre f2p and dont really care for their characters don't pull them because they're underwhelming. Dont say we didn't warn you first....

I'm waiting for Baal or Yae bc they are more powercreep proof since they have unique weapon and element combos and Baal is the f***ing Electro archon. Of the first four Ina chars Kazuha and Sayu are the most futureproof as supports.

User Info: TCrinaleT

TCrinaleT
3 days ago#10
Pulling for powercreep is bad business.
Can't go wrong if you pull simply based on preference. Of course, a lot of people are terrible at acknowledging what they really want, and end up pulling stuff they bench 2 days later.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Why pull for Yoimiya or Ayaka when Hu Tao and Ganyu do it better?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A