• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The Venti / Tartaglia riptide chain reaction

User Info: DarkRoast

DarkRoast
1 month ago#1
Have Tartaglia wear down an enemy and tag with riptide, then have Venti Tornado it along with enemies around it. Then the enemy explodes and applies riptide to everyone else, then watch the mass death tornado.

So good.
Razer Blade 15 - Core i7-9750H, 32 GB RAM (2666), RTX 2080 MQ

User Info: tekato

tekato
1 month ago#2
Boi those hilichurls sure are hard to kill.

DarkRoast
1 month ago#3
Killichurl

DarkRoast
1 month ago#4
Riptide is so effing good. Switch into Tartaglia, use your ranged Q, then blast one and watch the fireworks.

User Info: Mugendramon

Mugendramon
1 month ago#5
The Riptide Burst ability in question that activates after an enemy previously marked by Tartaglia's Riptide status was taken out can also be activated by others such as Ganyu for example while she's spamming her own Cryo charged shots which is a combination that can potentially chain freeze multiple enemies in close proximity (typically smaller ones) in a Frozen domino effect because in addition to applying the Riptide status to nearby enemies at time of their death, there is also the transmission of a Hydro application (so Riptide Burst's hydro + Ganyu's cryo = Frozen elemental reaction).

DarkRoast
1 month ago#6
Mugendramon posted...
The Riptide Burst ability in question that activates after an enemy previously marked by Tartaglia's Riptide status was taken out can also be activated by others such as Ganyu for example while she's spamming her own Cryo charged shots which is a combination that can potentially chain freeze multiple enemies in close proximity (typically smaller ones) in a Frozen domino effect because in addition to applying the Riptide status to nearby enemies at time of their death, there is also the transmission of a Hydro application (so Riptide Burst's Hydro + Ganyu's cryo = Frozen elemental reaction).

After using him for a week, I honestly think Tartaglia under the right conditions is one of the most broken characters in the game.

DarkRoast
1 month ago#7
You can also pull off some goofy shenanigans using Fischl and Klee in what I affectionately call Hydrothunderloaded

User Info: Galdr

Galdr
1 month ago#8
Yep, been doing this strategy since I got Venti last banner. Add Diluc’s ult to it and it’s even more chaos, lol.
SW: 1820-3702-8617 (PM if you add me)
Genshin Impact UID: 613652282
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The Venti / Tartaglia riptide chain reaction
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A