• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The Gacha gods smile on me today. Well, maybe more of a smirk.

User Info: Rajamic

Rajamic
1 month ago#1
I had from various sources gotten 2 of each Fate today. I pull on Standard Banner and the second pull give me Skyward Pride (the greatsword). I then pull on the Weapon Banner (mostly to build up toward pity, since I am at 75 on Character Event Banner and lost the last 50/50) and first pull (14ths overall on the banner) is Wolf's Gravestone!

The smirk side of it is that my only greatsword users are Noelle, Chongyun, and Razor, Noelle is the only one of the three I use, and I already have a lvl 80 Whiteblind on her (which is easier to refine than either of those two and looks like it might be better on her once I get C6). Makes me really look forward to a Diluc re-run to get more use out of these two.

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
1 month ago#2
Advice, learn to love Razor, build him PHY DMG with the Wolf’s.

Although selfish, he can dish out great non burst DPS to finish off enemies and in doing so, gives the Wolf’s buff, which is good, not great.

But yeah, Noelle with the WB is kind of all you need as far as peeps swinging 150lbs of steel at stuff.
You see the glass as "half full" I see the glass as "somebody took a dump in this glass!"

User Info: icesz

icesz
1 month ago#3
Rajamic posted...
Makes me really look forward to a Diluc re-run to get more use out of these two.

Diluc never had a banner, the only one from the standard 5* has a banner is Keqing.
PSN : Icesz
Nintendo : SW-4057-5313-3625

User Info: DunBeJay

DunBeJay
1 month ago#4
They blessed me too. Wasn't expecting to finally get Qiqi for my pity on standard banner. Good thing we have the 2x leyline event cause I need all the exp and mora to level her now.
PSN: BlackJoker808

User Info: PlatinumShadow7

PlatinumShadow7
1 month ago#5
I had to crawl to get Xiao and ended up with double hard pity (180 pulls) just to get him. I planned to try and get him to C1 because I don't use his Burst too often and his Skill does 10,000 x2 (basically how much others' Bursts do). A third charge would have been really great...

However, I got Primordial Jade Winged Spear about 10 pulls into the weapon banner. So at least there's that.
"Now, Eclair... it's time to meet your baker." - Raulsen
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. The Gacha gods smile on me today. Well, maybe more of a smirk.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A