• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Rising frustrations in the player base

User Info: HooliganComboFT

HooliganComboFT
1 month ago#121
Deepest_Cut posted...
Wow, it sucks that people are running out of things to do. But I'm still goin at a snails pace so there won't be a drought in my game. WR 3, AR 32. All characters, (yes all of them) lv60, and I'm just beginning the first Liyue story mission. Y'all make artifact grinding sound like a chore. But I guess I'll discover that soon enough. I didn't even do any of the lantern stuff. Too bad there aren't more team slots. With more characters coming they're either getting skipped or I'm wasting time investing in other characters. Shoot, I almost skipped Albedo and Xiao but I got them off lucky random singles.
Genshin is at its best when you still have Archon and character quests left to do while still not done exploring everywhere. Once it’s done it’s resin exercises.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#122
HooliganComboFT posted...
Genshin is at its best when you still have Archon and character quests left to do while still not done exploring everywhere. Once it’s done it’s resin exercises.
I didn't even mind that. I hated the tedium overload. I would log on each day, do my dailies, then log off. I would knock out the extra stuff, like Dvalin, on the weekends. Having to do all the event quests and lantern material farming in 2 days or so each week, when the quests were mostly boring, burnt me out. In the past 4 days, I have only logged on once to spend my resin (Dvalin, Wolf, Oceanid, Hit BP 30, refine Black Sword, logged out).
PS2/PS1 > PS4 > PS3
Don't care tier: PS5

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
1 month ago#123
Classic gacha burn out, I've played enough of these games to know that's usually a sign that it's time to move on, easier for those with no financial investment which is why I run f2p these days.

User Info: USF

USF
1 month ago#124
Artemis86 posted...
I used to date a large-breasted girl that would have made Rosaria look flat. They arent some alien species dude.

People dont have to desire a fap to want a character to look like what they revealed them to look like.

Nobody said they're alien species and don't exist.
As for the second part, yeah whatever helps you sleep at night. It has nothing to do with the change from the "reveal", you keep believing that if you want but it's all 100% sexual. LOL different from the reveal, get outta here with that. It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself with that.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#125
USF posted...
Nobody said they're alien species and don't exist.
As for the second part, yeah whatever helps you sleep at night. It has nothing to do with the change from the "reveal", you keep believing that if you want but it's all 100% sexual. LOL different from the reveal, get outta here with that. It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself with that.
Sounds like you're the one compensating.
PS2/PS1 > PS4 > PS3
Don't care tier: PS5
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Rising frustrations in the player base
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A