• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Rising frustrations in the player base

User Info: Spirit14

Spirit14
1 month ago#1
This is just going to be a list of things people have been unhappy with recently. Feel free to add to it or make a list of positives I guess and I'll add it in this post. Tell us what you think about mihoyo and the state of the game.

• Boring Lantern Rite fetch quests
  • RNG web event giving 108, 188 or 288 primos - if you were even able to complete it
  • Weapon banner
  • No trailer yet for Hu Tao
  • Rosaria's nerf
  • Slowdown of new content/characters.
  • Nothing much to look forward to until 1.5 or 1.6
  • More players have reached AR 50 or so and are getting bored/frustrated with the grind and lack of things to do
  • New abyss 12-1 / 12-3
  • Theater Mechanicus was slow and didn't give players anything to do in later waves

User Info: meralonne

meralonne
1 month ago#2
Not to nitpick, but I thought the Theatre Mechanicus was much more boring than the fetch quests. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but when I pick up an ARPG, I expect to do fetch quests. I don't expect to play boring as hell tower defense games.

The recent "billion primogems" lantern event was pretty obviously rigged, considering that we were all supposed to get a cut of 1 billion primos but people didn't even get equal cuts.
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 month ago#3
Releasing content at a mobile game pace, yet game plays like ass on mobile.

The game is a clusterf*** right now trying to appeal to various markets and failing hard at all of them, you can probably trick people once by fooling them with a solid base but that trick will certainly not work twice or longterm.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Tuiop2

Tuiop2
1 month ago#4
new abyss 12-1 / 12-3
"No one's looking. Cry as long as you want. And I'll...Just hold you like this" - Estelle Bright - The legend of Heroes SC

User Info: HooliganComboFT

HooliganComboFT
1 month ago#5
TD was also a disappointment with a lot of flawed design choices. Hu Tao will make the game interesting for maybe another week, but we are still into drought until Chasm

User Info: Quiquer

Quiquer
1 month ago#6
I feel bad for the people that didn't like the TD event, because for now it's been the best thing in this patch... and I don't know if that itself is good. Those infamous 27 quests for random nobodies were a total snoozefest.

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
1 month ago#7
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Releasing content at a mobile game pace, yet game plays like ass on mobile.
it also plays like ass on nonmobile
like what does L2 even do if i'm not using a bow lmao, imagine being such a baby mobile game you have a dead button in your control scheme. and don't get me started on the UI
they definitely fooled people into thinking this was a cool adventure game then 6 months later we got one whole new mini area and """content""" after """content""" that takes place in a room

User Info: predgb

predgb
1 month ago#8
The drought is pretty insane. No repeatable dungeon / challenge for no resin cost with proper rewards kills every enjoyment. Even if you could spam it 24/7, who cares? Or atleast give us a reward for joining other people on coop dungeons to help out.

By this time for dolphins/whales exp books and mora have lost all value because everything is already maxed. I dont know what to do except for hoarding materials which are already in the 9999 and stacking more and more talent books in hope the weekly bosses drop the correct artifacts. It took like three month for 1 artifact drop for my diluc. Not enough crowns to max out talents to 10/13.

Balance of this game is total garbage. Average player clears domains in 40-60 seconds, whales take 1-10 second per domain. Abyss is a joke that everyone destroys. They are killing this game.

User Info: Rhyth_Mic

Rhyth_Mic
1 month ago#9
Quiquer posted...
I feel bad for the people that didn't like the TD event, because for now it's been the best thing in this patch... and I don't know if that itself is good. Those infamous 27 quests for random nobodies were a total snoozefest.

Opinions. They exist.

TDs were ok. Everything else about the event was ok. I just wish there were more Xiao side quests / main quests so they couldve told us more about the other Yakshas.

User Info: Howler

Howler
1 month ago#10
I was bummed when TC mentioned a Rosaria nerf but then I realized you were talking about her chest. . .
"I went outside once. The graphics were great but the story sucked." - chrisisalive
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Rising frustrations in the player base
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A