• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. So, who are your favorite characters to play as?

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#1
For me its razor and xiao. I love the selfish dps and how nimble they are lol.

So, which characters do you love to use?

As far as support goes, I love all the turret type characters or the ones that can buff you or debuff the enemy lol
FFXIV Ign: Zee Tzi Crystal:Malboro | PSN: Fairy-Uvinq
Jobs: WAR, BRD, BLM, Healers

User Info: meralonne

meralonne
1 month ago#2
I like playing Keqing and teleporting all over the place.
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife

User Info: Janseh1983

Janseh1983
1 month ago#3
Hmm all of them since it would get boring just playing one or two characters only but I guess freezing enemies with Ganyu and Mona is fun. So I suppose those two.
[FC: 5386-7887-6855] [Mii Rei] [Safari - (Rock) Pokemon: Onix, Boldore, Shuckle.

User Info: Trickstar90

Trickstar90
1 month ago#4
Jean: Useful.
Keqing: Speedy.
Lisa: Generally fun.
Amber: ???
Ganyu: Frostlake arrows are so overp- fun.
Unproductive drain on society.

User Info: Vajina_Redesign

Vajina_Redesign
1 month ago#5
I play Razor and Xiao too, but I like playing as Qiqi as well in co-op with friends.
"I like big butts" - Sir Mix-A-Lot

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#6
Vajina_Redesign posted...
I play Razor and Xiao too, but I like playing as Qiqi as well in co-op with friends.
I want to build her too. I think she could be very fun with skyward
FFXIV Ign: Zee Tzi Crystal:Malboro | PSN: Fairy-Uvinq
Jobs: WAR, BRD, BLM, Healers

Vajina_Redesign
1 month ago#7
Fairycancel posted...
I want to build her too. I think she could be very fun with skyward

She is a lot of fun actually, her animations make me smile.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 month ago#8
I love my Razor. People say he's boring, but he's lightning fast when his burst is up. It's satisfying looking at the big numbers in quick succession (he has WGS for big unga bunga numbers).

Currently building up Ningguang as my second dps and she's a nice change of pace from Razor's selfish playstyle. Her bugged charged attacks and burst jades going AWOL are whats stopping from fully enjoying her, but those are getting fixed in the next update so I'm greatly looking forward to that.

I have another dps option in Ganyu, but I can't/don't really enjoy the charged shot playstyle, so she's sub dps for Razor.
Claude von Riegans acquired: 2/3 (academy, brave)
Ephraims acquired: 4/5 (legendary, brave, duo, winter)

Vajina_Redesign
1 month ago#9
catchthemouser posted...
I love my Razor. People say he's boring, but he's lightning fast when his burst is up. It's satisfying looking at the big numbers in quick succession (he has WGS for big unga bunga numbers).

Currently building up Ningguang as my second dps and she's a nice change of pace from Razor's selfish playstyle. Her bugged charged attacks and burst jades going AWOL are whats stopping from fully enjoying her, but those are getting fixed in the next update so I'm greatly looking forward to that.

I have another dps option in Ganyu, but I can't/don't really enjoy the charged shot playstyle, so she's sub dps for Razor.

Razor is my boy, seeing 10k+ everytime he swings can never get boring to me.

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
1 month ago#10
Its a combo, rather than a single character, but c6 Fischl+tartaglia is a shot of seratonin in my gray matter.
Eh.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. So, who are your favorite characters to play as?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A