• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Why do you still play?

User Info: SilverBassCross

SilverBassCross
1 month ago#41
I wouldn’t play until new region release if I didn’t miss out on primos. And grind artifacts with daily resin.

User Info: imb

imb
1 month ago#42
all of the above
3ds fc: 0447-6355-5707
wartortle, crabby, poliwhirl

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
1 month ago#43
doing my dallies and artifact runs, still got a ton of characters to build and weapons to hit 90.

Keqing banner got me 4 new characters so that's a lot of ascension mats and exp/mora just to level them and then still have talents to sort after that.

User Info: Redmacabre

Redmacabre
1 month ago#44
A mix between not having much else to play and wanting to know where the story is going.

User Info: Thiel1989

Thiel1989
1 month ago#45
I made a bet with my friend sometime when the game released that I'll reach AR 60 no matter what. I might not be able to uphold that bet cause after hitting AR 55 I noticed the amount of exp required went from 36k to 230k. I like character progression, I like the feeling of getting stronger. I don't mind the grind as long as it's giving me progression in some form but artifact grinding needs a serious overhaul. Why can't a domain drop one specific artifact set? It's hard enough getting an artifact with the correct main stat and good substat let alone the correct set.
If there's one thing that'll kill my patience with this game its the artifact farming. They should do what they did with ascension material domains on Sunday; let you pick which artifact to farm.
MSI Intel H81 LGA 1150 Motherboard | i7 4790K | GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB | 16GB RAM

User Info: Frenchie

Frenchie
1 month ago#46
I am having fun playing.
"You will find that it is you who are mistaken. About a great many things." EMPEROR PALPATINE

User Info: TykiMikk

TykiMikk
1 month ago#47
I find it fun but I also have not run out of quests yet.

User Info: fibbi

fibbi
1 month ago#48
Because of Honkai Impact

I have never played Honkai, but I have seen the vids and some playthroughs. Honkai took a while to get going and once it does the story went full on.

Hopefully GI follows the same pattern. We have seen a lot of bits and pieces (the false sky, lots of dark beneath the cheery exterior, the dark and bloody history of teyvat) that are very hopeful for a roller coaster ride in the future.

If GI just floats around though with little story development I will drop it likely.

User Info: Termin8r

Termin8r
1 month ago#49
Continue saving for Ayaka.
https://images2.imgbox.com/47/48/0moUmMr4_o.gif

User Info: Leugi

Leugi
1 month ago#50
Making genshin a main game Will make everyone kinda want to complain to certain point because lack of content.
But i appreciated the game. And how the developer deliver the game itself.
I am Just waiting for update and also play other games
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Why do you still play?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A