• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Do people actually enjoy the Tower Defense event?

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
1 month ago#1
It has to be the most boring and tedious thing that ever happened in this game. It's slow as s*** and you need to beat 6 waves of enemies with that slow as s*** gameplay. It's so boring I just bought the crown and the namecard decoration or whatever. I'm done with this crap.

User Info: Madaggar

Madaggar
1 month ago#2
I desperately wanted a fast forward button by the second time I did it. I also did the bare minimum and won't be bothering anymore.
http://i.imgur.com/oSNMS.jpg

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
1 month ago#3
It's easily the best thing they've done since launch. Hope it comes back periodically.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: SomaMaxwell

SomaMaxwell
1 month ago#4
I am still trying but it's hard. I keep repeating the lower lvls trying to build up my towers.

Is it boring? Yes. Am i still doing it? Yeah. I hate giving up on free stuff. It's not nearly as infuriating as phase three of the shooting star event.

I mean everything is optional so you don't got to do it, but i want some of them books.
Its hard being a mom!

User Info: Geminosity

Geminosity
1 month ago#5
If you're going to give me the choice between more stupid timed arenas or 'protect-this-arbitrary-thing' arenas vs more tower defence then TD wins every time :P

It offers a nice change of gameplay/pace, mixes up who you might use a bit (My barbara has never seen this much active time before :3) and whatnot.
Is it perfect? Nuh-uh, but it's pretty good for a first go of what's essentially a minigame in a title that's a different genre.
I'm sure they could add more features if it comes back like a fast forward, more interesting enemy immunities so you can't just freeze everything, less stupid turret AI and whatnot.

User Info: DarkAscent

DarkAscent
1 month ago#6
My complaint with it was that it was incredibly easy. But, as is typical in gacha games, they don't dare actually lock event rewards behind anything hard.
No he's okay. He just kicked ass on Double Dragon.

User Info: gasgpmo

gasgpmo
1 month ago#7
DarkAscent posted...
My complaint with it was that it was incredibly easy. But, as is typical in gacha games, they don't dare actually lock event rewards behind anything hard.
Yeah same.

User Info: Dboss107

Dboss107
1 month ago#8
Oh
---
Gamefaqs is trash

User Info: eaglei3

eaglei3
1 month ago#9
I enjoyed the first few difficultly levels. By the time I was getting to levels 6 and 7 the mode was wearing thin on me. As long as you kept building your tower levels, the strategy never changed. Stack turrets at an entrance, sit back and watch. Just took longer with more waves.

User Info: Janseh1983

Janseh1983
1 month ago#10
I liked it I mean I didn’t play the game from the beginning but this is the best event they have done in my opinion. I just wish I had more time to dedicate to it so far I have only played a few times bought a crown, and some hero’s wit and ore since that’s what was more important to me.
[FC: 5386-7887-6855] [Mii Rei] [Safari - (Rock) Pokemon: Onix, Boldore, Shuckle.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Do people actually enjoy the Tower Defense event?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A