• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. finally did enough Lantern events for the Stand by Me and finally got XingQiu

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 months ago#1
it was DEFINITELY a tough call...but as I polled some time ago here who to pick during the stand by me event, and wow didn't realize so many of the rite sidequests would be locked via actual days, but did them all

and I got to say the cutscene for the actual releasing of the lanterns, it was definitely a very gorgeous scene lol

but I had before hand grinded at least 1000 jade medals from the Theatre to pick that character, I already had Xiangling, Beidou and Xinyan so they weren't needed...I DEFINITELY stopped and considered maybe getting Ningguang...

but ultimately decided nope nope I'll stick to my original choice and pick XingQiu, I got alot of ideas of what I can do with a hydro character and my team...

I also noticed I grinded enough Primogems and went oh lets do a 10 draw on the Keqing banner

and I drew Ninguang...AND Bennett on said banner...and all I could say to that was...wow...lol

any experiences for you guys during the lantern rites and or the stand by me?
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: sonicgabriel

sonicgabriel
2 months ago#2
I opened the luxurious chests from the illumiscreen quest and decided to yolo a 10 pull on the standard banner as a reward. Got Wolfs Gravestone with only 28 pity.

Nice.

"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right." - A wise man.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
2 months ago#3
So you didn’t have him before then? Yeah it’s worth it, his passive alone is good with the talent books
Dokkan Battle Global ID : 1473867324
Dokkan Battle Japan ID : 1696709668

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 months ago#4
NoTrollGaming posted...
So you didn’t have him before then? Yeah it’s worth it, his passive alone is good with the talent books

yup, I only started playing about a month ago...and that was AFTER my friend who got it on launch twisted my arm to play it...

and here I am breaking the level cap to 70 and he's still on 40...

yeah I was always the bigger RPG gamer between me and him lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Seirika

Seirika
2 months ago#5
Seems you been having good luck. Nice.

Xingqiu is definitely a great choice if you don't have him. His refund-book talent can save you a lot of resources.

The biggest thing for me is to get all the peace talismans. The rewards are exact amount to clear the shops. Glad that's over and done with.

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
2 months ago#6
Barbara (now C4)
Bennett (New character)
Diluc (New character)
Eye of Perception (New weapon)
Keqing (New character)
Ningguang (New character)

Since the banner gave me the Benny/Ningg I was missing I now have all the 4* characters. I took C4 Xingqiu from the event.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/0/9/AAXw4pAABgcB.jpg

User Info: Janseh1983

Janseh1983
2 months ago#7
Nice he is definitely great I really want to level him if I had the resources.
[FC: 5386-7887-6855] [Mii Rei] [Safari - (Rock) Pokemon: Onix, Boldore, Shuckle.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. finally did enough Lantern events for the Stand by Me and finally got XingQiu
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A