• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Omg, What do I need to get a 5-star cryo dmg boost goblet?!

User Info: KSoulLord

KSoulLord
1 month ago#1
I've been doing artifact domains for 2 weeks and NOT ONCE I get ANY 5-star Cryo Damage Boost Goblet or even a Noblese Oblige Pocket Watch with Atk% for my build! What do I need to do to get it?!
Keyblade Soul Lord - Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2UVBCkx
Most Wanted Characters for Smash Ultimate: Sora, Shantae, Rex & Pyra/Mythra

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 month ago#2
Go run the fire artifact domain instead. Rngesus loves giving the opposite element for the set you want.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

KSoulLord
1 month ago#3
EAims posted...
Go run the fire artifact domain instead. Rngesus loves giving the opposite element for the set you want.
Don't talk to me about fire! I got two goblets from the domain I'm doing with Pyro Dmg Boost, and that's not the artifact I'm looking for! What I'm looking for is any 5-star goblet with Cryo Damage Boost and a 5 Star Royal Pocket Watch that has ATK% for my Ganyu Build, and this domain that has the Noblese Oblige Artifacts is the only place that I could get both! Why the heck would I want a Fire Artifact for Ganyu for?!
The least I got was 4 star artifacts of what I need, but that's not the ones I want. I want 5-stars, and this game won't even let me get it! CURSE RNGESUS!

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#4
You misunderstood

for example
I need electro goblets from the midsummer but instead of electro I keep getting EVERY single element instead of it

90% of them have been geo damage
Dokkan Battle Global ID : 1473867324
Dokkan Battle Japan ID : 1696709668

EAims
1 month ago#5
KSoulLord posted...
Don't talk to me about fire! I got two goblets from the domain I'm doing with Pyro Dmg Boost, and that's not the artifact I'm looking for! What I'm looking for is any 5-star goblet with Cryo Damage Boost and a 5 Star Royal Pocket Watch that has ATK% for my Ganyu Build, and this domain that has the Noblese Oblige Artifacts is the only place that I could get both! Why the heck would I want a Fire Artifact for Ganyu for?!
Because you can get 4 noblesse artifacts with the flower, feather, hat and watch and then get the cryo cup from anywhere else.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Vhanzy

Vhanzy
1 month ago#6
Sell your house

EAims
1 month ago#7
NoTrollGaming posted...
You misunderstood

for example
I need electro goblets from the midsummer but instead of electro I keep getting EVERY single element instead of it

90% of them have been geo damage
This!

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
1 month ago#8
Offer your soul to the rng gods?

But seriously 2 weeks is nothing....
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life. A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

KSoulLord
1 month ago#9
EAims posted...
Because you can get 4 noblesse artifacts with the flower, feather, hat and watch and then get the cryo cup from anywhere else.
You DO get the cup here in this domain as well, but you can also get the Bloodstained cup with Cryo Damage, trust me, I've seen someone that has a Bloodstained cup with Cryo Damage on the internet, there's no way you can prove me wrong on this.

EAims
1 month ago#10
KSoulLord posted...
You DO get the cup here in this domain as well, but you can also get the Bloodstained cup with Cryo Damage, trust me, I've seen someone that has a Bloodstained cup with Cryo Damage on the internet, there's no way you can prove me wrong on this.
Bro, take a breather. Stop taking this so seriously. Breathe in, breathe out. Repeat as many times as needed until you calm down.

I'm not trying to "prove you wrong" I'm offering advice on how you might be able to grab a cryo cup faster. I know it seems like a joke but there are a lot of instances where you'll get the opposite element in the cup you desire. So it's worth trying the fire domain if you really want a cryo cup.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Omg, What do I need to get a 5-star cryo dmg boost goblet?!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A