• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. How long should I wait before ascending world level?

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#41
I'm with that other person staying at WL3(AR35) I cant beat the world bosses(namely the wolf) but that could be due to my choice of characters(Traveller(anemo), Beidou, Ningguang(c1), and Barbara) for my team and my meh artifacts/weapons.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
4 weeks ago#42
chaosinuyasha posted...
I'm with that other person staying at WL3(AR35) I cant beat the world bosses(namely the wolf) but that could be due to my choice of characters(Traveller(anemo), Beidou, Ningguang(c1), and Barbara) for my team and my meh artifacts/weapons.

At that point you should be able to slap attack percent artifacts on Ningguang and absolutely wreck everything until you hit AR40. She hits like a truck.
I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
4 weeks ago#43
Ganiam posted...
Why?
Because there's no point in ascending past wl6, you get 0.08% drop increase on wl7 thats essentially same drops but it takes longer to kill the enemies.
So why would you want to ascend?
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: Xean_Liteheart

Xean_Liteheart
4 weeks ago#44
how should i know?

User Info: Drexciya

Drexciya
4 weeks ago#45
Meganium7 posted...
there is zero reason to ever delay a world rank up unless you're unbelievably underpowered/bad

Ganiam
4 weeks ago#46
sapuramura posted...
you get 0.08% drop increase

Do you have a source for that @sapuramura ?

Ganiam
4 weeks ago#47
As a side note I just hit AR55 today and got to WL8, and once again I have seen absolutely no noticeable difference in enemy life or damage. I even went around and killed all the world bosses once to see if they would be harder, and they weren't.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
4 weeks ago#48
do the world bosses drop a guaranteed 5 star artifact at WL6? holding of on that ascension quest till I get more characters levelled up but if they do then I might jump up
Dokkan Battle Global ID : 1473867324
Dokkan Battle Japan ID : 1696709668

Ganiam
4 weeks ago#49
NoTrollGaming posted...
do the world bosses drop a guaranteed 5 star artifact at WL6? holding of on that ascension quest till I get more characters levelled up but if they do then I might jump up

Not guaranteed but increased odds.

Don't bring up more characters lol. Focus on making the ones you already got even better so they can clear the content you need to get the others up faster

User Info: zero4024

zero4024
3 weeks ago#50
Worth while take a stab at the accession quest, just to get a feel of how the enemy levels are and how easily or not you can deal of them.
No point in stressing over something you can't change.
The official founder of the "Raikou" FGO Fan Club.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. How long should I wait before ascending world level?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A