• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. HOL UP! People actually want the events to get nerfed?

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#61
stage7_4 posted...
Floor 11-2 would like a word with you.

That and the rumor is the 1.3 lantern festival is going to be a tower defense challenge so I guess your wish came true, hope it wasn't a monkey's paw.

I do remember responding to the feedback survey negatively hot off of trying the enhanced Cryo Regisvine from the Albedo event, which did kill me a bunch of times before I figured out the way to cheese it (which ended up being "just use Amber"). To be fair, going in blind it's really overwhelming with a lot of factors to keep an eye on and a big scary timer ticking down. But I wish I could re-take the survey to be more fair rather than just angry.

I do hope the experiment with events and content more, but if the food delivery event never comes back I won't be sad.
Ew, I hate Tower Defense things. I dunno why but even if I use the optimal strats/follow youtube vids I can never clear them in the games I play that have them... granted the last one I tried was years ago in 3D Dot Game Heroes. Anyway that aside I do like the idea of a Lantern Festival
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
4 weeks ago#62
20k is easy enough to get
but what grinds my gears is how it takes leaving the domain, maybe teleporting to a statue if there are too many dead people then back, scrolling down to a boss and ticking all your modifiers again JUST to reset a fight. or maybe i missed an obvious reset button somewhere

User Info: Madaggar

Madaggar
4 weeks ago#63
Laplacia posted...
20k is easy enough to get
but what grinds my gears is how it takes leaving the domain, maybe teleporting to a statue if there are too many dead people then back, scrolling down to a boss and ticking all your modifiers again JUST to reset a fight. or maybe i missed an obvious reset button somewhere
There's no reset button, but you can just reenter with dead characters and they'll revive and heal.
http://i.imgur.com/oSNMS.jpg

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
4 weeks ago#64
doesn't that only work with one dead character
i remember that's why i started using statues
gonna check again later i guess

User Info: Crankyoldgamer

Crankyoldgamer
4 weeks ago#65
This event seems easy enough.
Absolutely do not make events easier.
They are giving the primogems away as pretty much participation awards soo...
Easy enough!! LOL.

Ultros : Isay Boom : Black Mage

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
4 weeks ago#66
Ganiam posted...
Here's the best part btw:

Anyone who is genuinely struggling with the event can just hop on this board, make a post asking for support, and then clear it easily in less than 10 minutes.

But instead they just prefer hopping on and complaining.

I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. HOL UP! People actually want the events to get nerfed?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A