• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. I know a lot of people on this board like Mona's ass and all, but...

User Info: meralonne

meralonne
1 month ago#1
I really wish she’d quit spooking me on the Character rate up banner.
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
1 month ago#2
meralonne posted...
I really wish she’d quit spooking me on the Character rate up banner.

I wish she'd spook me on the standard banner.
Pokemon Sword IGN: Sheila.
Shinies I Want: Wooloo, Hoothoot, Phantump, Poipole, Zubat, Males Ralts, Gardevoir, Pheromosa, Stakataka, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Moltres.

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
1 month ago#3
Ganyu danced into my DMs, made me unfaithful to Mona, and is keeping me hostage overtime.
Anticipated games: Anno Mutationem, AI Limit, & Project Awakening

User Info: Tocss

Tocss
1 month ago#4
Yeah, you're tellin me, c4 Mona. I was just going to level her cause pulling 5 Monas, come on, plus she seems like she might pair well with Ganyu who I'm going to use till I get the next flavor of the month, hopefully Xiao. But these damn mushrooms are a pain to collect. Almost as bad as Violetgrass or Qingxin.
5387-0649-3585

User Info: DdaSss

DdaSss
1 month ago#5
My c1 Qiqi wants to know what you guys are talking about.

meralonne
1 month ago#6
Maybe if I start using her, I’ll stop pulling her.

What’s the best 4-star cat for her? I think I pulled a Favonius, otherwise I only have the ones available that you can build.

User Info: Butt

Butt
1 month ago#7
i f***ing need her
"You must be new to gamefaqs. Its a wall-to-wall s*** show, leave your well formed, reasonable opinions at the door." - stepan618

User Info: reignofkain

reignofkain
1 month ago#8
Bro what I wish she would come at me. She'd pair stupid well with Ganyu.
"So remember, while a headshot hits hard, a bodyshot can hit hard enough to blow your opponent clean off the internet." -GEKGanon

User Info: XenoSUzukie

XenoSUzukie
1 month ago#9
She's been my most wanted since end of Klee's banner but nooo. Game says have some more Diluc (my least used 5*).

meralonne
1 month ago#10
lol

Would’ve been fine with it if I’d pulled her on the same account as my Ganyu. But nope... I have her with Tartaglia on that one and no decent bows or cats. 🤬
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. I know a lot of people on this board like Mona's ass and all, but...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A