• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Pulling would be a lot better if you got useful mats instead of 3 star weapons

User Info: Grischnak

Grischnak
1 month ago#1
While some 3 star weapons are useful, the majority of the time those 3 star weapons are worthless aside from giving a little bit of weapon exp. I'd much prefer if we got weapon exp mats, ascension mats, character exp mats and mora. While boring, at least those things actually help me out. As opposed to having 30 Skyrider Swords or whatever. Even for completely F2P players I really don't see a ton of use in pulling 3 star weapons.

User Info: Squall28

Squall28
1 month ago#2
How about if the 3 star weapons were actually good fodder for leveling your main weapons?
You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
-Misattributed to CS Lewis

User Info: 360pages

360pages
1 month ago#3
At least let us exchange 3 star items for mats.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692

User Info: fan360

fan360
1 month ago#4
I agree.

It is effectively 8 to 10 wishes ($20) for a possible useful character or weapon.
75 wishes ($150) for a possible 5 star.
This game is really expensive.

The good news is that this game gives 300 free wishes so far.
That is 30 characters/weapons, and you only need 8.

User Info: SaberManiac

SaberManiac
1 month ago#5
I'd rather have the ability to SELL my 3* weapons. Mora is in short supply, at least this would help alleviate it somewhat.
#buffzhongli #justiceforzhongli
FGO Support list: https://rayshift.io/na/935978891

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
1 month ago#6
I'd actually be okay with that.

They could make all three-star weapons craftable and just give us all sorts of mats instead.
I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#7
SaberManiac posted...
I'd rather have the ability to SELL my 3* weapons. Mora is in short supply, at least this would help alleviate it somewhat.

dilateDChemist
Last minute changes killed my bracket - still would've got destroyed by azuarc

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#8
Let us use 3* weapons to level artifacts.
PS2/PS1 > PS4 > PS3
Don't care tier: PS5

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 month ago#9
More realistically, how about even more acquaint fates so we can do way more standard banner summons.

That means: More pulls = more stardust/potential starglitter = more freedom to trade in the shop for things other than characters and more pulls.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Brave Lysithea+10

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
1 month ago#10
Rhiethreal posted...
Let us use 3* weapons to level artifacts.
aye, this works too.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Pulling would be a lot better if you got useful mats instead of 3 star weapons
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A