• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Should I play this on PS4 or wait for the PS5?

User Info: ShinRyo

ShinRyo
1 month ago#1
So I do not have a PS5 yet and also due to the stock shortages and scalper problems (f*** those guys) will probably only get one in a few months.

Does the game run well enough on the PS4 Pro to play it there, or should I stick it out for the PS5 version to enjoy 60fps and whatever other improvements the added hardware power is bringing along?
XBL Gamertag: OrochiJR
PSN: OrochiJR

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#2
You'll miss out on stuff if you wait. Might as well play on PS4 until then
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: LordFarquad1312

LordFarquad1312
1 month ago#3
Your progress should carry over. No reason not to start now.

Can't really say about the pro, but it runs pretty badly on base PS4. Unforgivably so. The game is very poorly optimized.
El sexo sucio y el planeta limpio.
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."

User Info: Ramencafe

Ramencafe
1 month ago#4
It runs kinda bad on PS4 but why wait. Play as much as you can then easily transfer to PS5 when you got it.
Twitter: Cafedayooo
Genshin (PS5) AR52: Klee, Keqing, Mona, Ganyu

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
1 month ago#5
Runs great on the ps4 pro
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: AoNoise

AoNoise
1 month ago#6
I played on classic PS4 for like 2 months and a half and while, yeah, it's pretty bad... it's not in any way unplayable.

Don't miss out on stuff. Best day to plant a tree was yesterday, second best is today.

Only instead of planting a tree... it's developing a crippling addiction.
FC: 0104 3985 2263 // IGN: Trigger (Y/AS/S)
http://goo.gl/xhLP37 - BR/Shinies/Events

User Info: erson

erson
1 month ago#7
can you transfer from one console to another? i guess in this case, it’d have to be the same psn transferring to another ps4 or 5?
ErSoN
"Never underestimate the power of the queen with lovely hair, my dear." - Ferdinand Lyle, Penny Dreadful

User Info: shauneepeak

shauneepeak
1 month ago#8
erson posted...
can you transfer from one console to another? i guess in this case, it’d have to be the same psn transferring to another ps4 or 5?
If it's like the majority of online games yeah, it simply goes off PSN. You could even play on your friends PS4 if you make a guest account.

User Info: Janseh1983

Janseh1983
1 month ago#9
Runs great on PS4 pro
[FC: 5386-7887-6855] [Mii Rei] [Safari - (Rock) Pokemon: Onix, Boldore, Shuckle.

User Info: mashu

mashu
1 month ago#10
Agreed - it runs great on the Pro
A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man!
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Should I play this on PS4 or wait for the PS5?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A