• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. How likely is a Zhongli banner rerun in 1.3? I need Xinyan C4

User Info: tecknit

tecknit
6 months ago#1
Wasn't there leaks that there will be a rerun in 1.3 when the Zhongli buffs arrive?

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
6 months ago#2
I think the leak was saying a rerun for Venti's banner. Its a little too soon for a rerun of Zhongli.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
6 months ago#3
even if they do rerun their banner mate is not necessarily the same also
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
6 months ago#4
Rumor is it is Zhongli since they buffed him so f***ing much it is to compensate for those who listened to morons too dumb to comprehend his kit and chose not to roll on him do to idiots crying about how he could not out DPS Diluc.

His buffs however, are just gross OP. I wish I rolled him, but alas, I did not, if he has a new banner, I am rolling for sure. I see him for what he is, an amazing character that can make solo content a f***ing joke.
You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. Also, before stating an opinion as fact, make sure the person whose opinion you Are using is correct.

User Info: Hauke

Hauke
6 months ago#5
1.3 already has Xiao and Hu tao. If there is a rerun it will be 1.4, not 1.3

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
6 months ago#6
IMRavnos posted...
Rumor is it is Zhongli since they buffed him so f***ing much it is to compensate for those who listened to morons too dumb to comprehend his kit and chose not to roll on him do to idiots crying about how he could not out DPS Diluc.

His buffs however, are just gross OP. I wish I rolled him, but alas, I did not, if he has a new banner, I am rolling for sure. I see him for what he is, an amazing character that can make solo content a f***ing joke.
What you are saying is wrong, wrong in absolutely everything.
1. No one ever wanted Zhongli to be another Diluc, people were complaing that 5* is weaker than almost any 4* and were specifically pointing at Xiangling who is a 4*character of the same class.
2. People were right about Zhongli that is why he is even getting this buff, duh.
3. You yourself are only going to roll when he gets a buff, hypocrite.
-you haven't rolled when people said he's not good
-you are ready to roll when you know he's OP.
You can say that you couldn't roll then but would have rolled if you had a chance as much as you want but look at the facts, you look like hypocrite to me.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: plazadragon

plazadragon
6 months ago#7
IMRavnos posted...

Why is this always the reaction when it comes to people who were already pro Zhongli?

I don't know if this is hyperbole, but every time his buff is talked about, there is always a post along the lines of "He was fine! You guys just have to stop banging your sisters long enough to figure it out!"
wuudn't it maek mor sens to spel wurdz the wae thae sound?

User Info: Irony

Irony
6 months ago#8
Zero
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: ExirE111

ExirE111
6 months ago#9
Hauke posted...
1.3 already has Xiao and Hu tao. If there is a rerun it will be 1.4, not 1.3

what makes you think his banner won’t run simultaneously along with X and HT? Anyways, maybe we’ll get Venti first.

User Info: Saiyajin12

Saiyajin12
6 months ago#10
plazadragon posted...
Why is this always the reaction when it comes to people who were already pro Zhongli?

I don't know if this is hyperbole, but every time his buff is talked about, there is always a post along the lines of "He was fine! You guys just have to stop banging your sisters long enough to figure it out!"
People apparantly worried about power creep (still hasn't happened, Venti sits at the top). In this, the day of my daughter's wedding.

Uh I mean, in this, a PvE only game.
PSN: Saiyajin12 (EU), Saiyajinyu12 (US)
i9-9900K 3,60GHz, 48GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. How likely is a Zhongli banner rerun in 1.3? I need Xinyan C4
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A