• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. So any news on more payment options for PC?

User Info: NoXHeart

NoXHeart
6 months ago#1
Kinda regretting starting this game on PC, even if it runs it better than my PS4 would. I could start over, but then I'd lose Venti.

I don't really wanna upgrade my phone or apply for a credit card just for this one game.

Its not a huge deal but it would be nice to do the top up option once, and then after that stick to welkin moon and maybe battle pass too.

User Info: Jgphoenix

Jgphoenix
6 months ago#2
If you started on pc you should be able to pay as usual. However if you started on the phone like I did and then moved on to pc then you’re stuck having to purchase things on your phone. It sucks because my phone can’t really run the game so now I can’t even purchase things if I wanted.

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
6 months ago#3
NoXHeart posted...
or apply for a credit card just for this one game.

If you're not at a point in your life where you have a credit card you probably shouldn't be spending money on this game at all imo

But that's just me
I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
6 months ago#4
it takes like 10 minutes to make a visa card...

User Info: Auron_Masamune

Auron_Masamune
6 months ago#5
Ganiam posted...
If you're not at a point in your life where you have a credit card you probably shouldn't be spending money on this game at all imo

But that's just me
It is just you.

That being said you don't need a credit card. A debit card will do just fine.
"What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned. And when you're done, you will be undone."
- Ambassador Laquatus

User Info: Balthanon

Balthanon
6 months ago#6
Jgphoenix posted...
If you started on pc you should be able to pay as usual. However if you started on the phone like I did and then moved on to pc then you’re stuck having to purchase things on your phone. It sucks because my phone can’t really run the game so now I can’t even purchase things if I wanted.

The game won't let you purchase things directly in the game while on a PC? That's pretty odd, unless they lock you in due to Google's terms and conditions.

I started on PC but the few things I've purchased I've done through the Google Play store because I had dollars.
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270

User Info: NeptuniaYuriFan

NeptuniaYuriFan
6 months ago#7
Ganiam posted...

But that's just me

I have a credit card, but don't keep it on file on the PS4 where I play it to avoid the urge to waste money that I don't have. If I want to get some item I'll likely buy a PSN card then use it to fund the in-app purchase.

User Info: mistrfantasy

mistrfantasy
6 months ago#8
Ganiam posted...

But that's just me

i have a credit card. it's just set up on my google pay account XD

User Info: DdaSss

DdaSss
6 months ago#9
Borrow a phone
Pay
Return

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
6 months ago#10
Jgphoenix posted...
no....... I play on both and I can buy from both just fine.
There IS a top up option in the site
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. So any news on more payment options for PC?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A