• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Why do people wait before doing Ascension Quests?

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
2 months ago#41
Because making the game harder on yourself before you are (personally) ready is stupid.
Remember criticizing Sony, its products, or its first party games is trolling, and will get you banned.

User Info: Dread_Breaker44

Dread_Breaker44
2 months ago#42
I'm only progressing after getting Xiao. Also there's kinda no reason to go up now. The actual story quests themselves are gonna take months to catch up to everyone's AR.
We're all so overlevelled.
Str8 Fyre
http://imgur.com/7p6uHzz

User Info: sion4ever

sion4ever
2 months ago#43
Dread_Breaker44 posted...
I'm only progressing after getting Xiao. Also there's kinda no reason to go up now. The actual story quests themselves are gonna take months to catch up to everyone's AR.
We're all so overlevelled.

Good news. As long as you do the daily bounties and spend 160 resin a day on average (discounting any other sources of AR experience like chests and events) you'll be AR50 in 38 days. (From AR45.) 👍
meh.

User Info: cHickzc

cHickzc
2 months ago#44
I like to level up several characters, and putting off the ascension quest lets me do that and try them out earlier. I'm at AR 45 and leveling up my newly pulled Jean as well as Chongyun. Not everyone likes to focus on the same 1 or 2 DPS characters for months. Gets boring.

User Info: WOLF_DEN_KING

WOLF_DEN_KING
2 months ago#45
Because I don't want to make everything more tedious to kill since you can't level up to 90 at ar45. personally I don't think getting a barely increased Rewards is worth the aggravation.
Fc switch: SW-7752-2072-6913

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
2 months ago#46
Oceanid.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
2 months ago#47
They didnt prioritize the correct the correct materials and wasted their resins and as a result they are underpowered.. and hence they need more time to farm these materials.

i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: cr14mson

cr14mson
2 months ago#48
IMHO, the biggest spike was WL2 to WL3. Once you get acclimated to WL3, you'll start taking character levels, stats, and team synergy/elem reactions more seriously. The next WL ascensions definitely make the enemies tankier bit by bit, but nothing a player who regularly farms/grinds won't be able to tackle.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Why do people wait before doing Ascension Quests?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A