• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Overall thoughts on Star of Destiny Phase 3?

User Info: Eneyo

Eneyo
3 months ago#121
Ganiam posted...
Just counted it up and it looks like i have 10 more runs to go to clear the shop, or 8 if I only want the books.

That's about two days' worth of resin. I can do this.

I'm kind of bored of it at this point but I'll make it through lol
They should increase the resin and reward cost just to reduce the amount of runs. Should be simple enough. If this was 20 resin and half the rewards that would be mind numbing.

User Info: DarkAscent

DarkAscent
3 months ago#122
They seem to have stealth nerfed the solo play version of Phase 3? When it dropped on Monday I was murdering it in 3-4 mins solo as it was a constant flow of enemies.

Now it is taking me 6-7 minutes solo because I nuke everything in a wave, then sit there with my thumb up my butt for 15-20 seconds before it spawns more mobs.
No he's okay. He just kicked ass on Double Dragon.

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
3 months ago#123
DarkAscent posted...
They seem to have stealth nerfed the solo play version of Phase 3? When it dropped on Monday I was murdering it in 3-4 mins solo as it was a constant flow of enemies.

Now it is taking me 6-7 minutes solo because I nuke everything in a wave, then sit there with my thumb up my butt for 15-20 seconds before it spawns more mobs.

I think it's all RNG
I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
3 months ago#124
DarkAscent posted...
They seem to have stealth nerfed the solo play version of Phase 3?

Thats highly unlikely and completely pointless to do that.

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
3 months ago#125
the gameplay is much less s*** than p2. no need to continually check back on mona to reveal more meteor spots, no claustrophobic ass ring, no enemy buff that randomly screws your main element over

also it doesn't look like the quests just end there. there is a new one on thursday. the plot thickening is good but gotta say, the writing for the main event characters was garbage. this was gonna be their spotlight event but fish is literally only there for comic relief (and not even a particularly good one), and now she up and left early without having done anything so far. on the other hand mona got more work done on top of mc and paimon coming close to licking her boots at one point
my tinfoil hat is telling me this was deliberately done to make the free 4* look bad and get people to roll for the 5* or something

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
3 months ago#126
I decided to do the last 3 runs in co-op and it went by much faster. Except for the one run where it was basically just me and one other guy, and he was just wailing on the enemies without ever turning in any energy. I had to actually write something in the chat to get him to start lol

Glad to be finally done with this event. There's still like 75 weapon mats but I really don't think they're worth going for. It's too much resin for something you can literally farm for free.
I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Overall thoughts on Star of Destiny Phase 3?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A