• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. People who adhere to tierlists and min/max are so weird

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#11
fuzzball01 posted...
People that choose teams based on whether or not characters are male or female are weirder
My team is all female and probably better than your's
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: tfc87ja

tfc87ja
1 month ago#12
I don't care about lists, just want keqing and mona
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4384050/
PSN/XBL: tfc87ja; SWITCH: SW-1698-3369-8483

User Info: SlicingWind

SlicingWind
1 month ago#13
Doing pretty well with Lisa, although she is rated low tier. I just play around the elemental effects doing a lot of my damage so melee characters in my eyes are pretty weak. I don't really play this game "competitively" so if the damage is good enough to one shot goblins and three-four shot the big goblins and the bandits, it's good enough for me.

I think tiers list in this game are actually pretty ineffective anyways, because unless you spend a lot of money or a lot lot of time in this game or are very lucky, you aren't getting many of the characters and will have to make do what you have, and make your own teams based on your own judgment.
PSN - SlicingWind
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8424761/

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
1 month ago#14
Irony posted...
My team is all female and probably better than your's

So... how does this not make it weirder? Lol
You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. Also, before stating an opinion as fact, make sure the person whose opinion you Are using is correct.

User Info: Ihelp

Ihelp
1 month ago#15
YoJoe posted...
Like this isnt even a competitive game? Whats the point? What does it matter who is "viable "
Because in a game where resources are extremely scarce, you want to make every action count, and only invest in characters that can be viable the longest, especially important wether or not you should pull for their constellation.

95% of the game isn't difficult because it's meant to be grinded, but some of the one off domains kick my butt like the Geo giant and 2 fire mages, and the 2x Ruin guards and ruin hunter, and the 9 geo stone quest, anytime I am using food I consider the battle challenging.

And in co-op, where a character can't switch you need strong characters that can hold their own, and not be 1-2 KO.
BLM. MLK=One of the Greatest SJW ever.

User Info: dbl219

dbl219
1 month ago#16
I like to min/max because it's fun to figure out how I can make the best team with what I have available and then see big numbers fly. Feels good! :-P
FFRK ID: 92EE

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
1 month ago#17
SlicingWind posted...
Doing pretty well with Lisa, although she is rated low tier. I just play around the elemental effects doing a lot of my damage so melee characters in my eyes are pretty weak. I don't really play this game "competitively" so if the damage is good enough to one shot goblins and three-four shot the big goblins and the bandits, it's good enough for me.

I think tiers list in this game are actually pretty ineffective anyways, because unless you spend a lot of money or a lot lot of time in this game or are very lucky, you aren't getting many of the characters and will have to make do what you have, and make your own teams based on your own judgment.

who rates her low tier?

wait, I don’t care.

Her ult is one of the best support ults in the game depending on your main DPS / Carry / Healer.
You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. Also, before stating an opinion as fact, make sure the person whose opinion you Are using is correct.

User Info: JadedScholar

JadedScholar
1 month ago#18
So you don't like minmaxing and pushing things to limit and you also think it's stupid for other people to do so. Must be hard living in a world about, you know, science and technology.

User Info: Butt

Butt
1 month ago#19
JadedScholar posted...
So you don't like minmaxing and pushing things to limit and you also think it's stupid for other people to do so. Must be hard living in a world about, you know, science and technology.
cringe af, go back to reddit
"You must be new to gamefaqs. Its a wall-to-wall s*** show, leave your well formed, reasonable opinions at the door." - stepan618

User Info: DarkAscent

DarkAscent
1 month ago#20
Spoken like someone who hasn't had a taste of World Level 6 or above yet. When you are getting your faced punched in by level 92 fatui officers come back and tell me how much min/maxing doesn't matter and you don't need any more DPS to have fun.
No he's okay. He just kicked ass on Double Dragon.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. People who adhere to tierlists and min/max are so weird
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A