• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Blocking people work for anyone?

User Info: Quicksilver_23

Quicksilver_23
2 months ago#1
I need to block an 11 year old, and it doesn't seem to do anything. Help?

And yes it must sound hilarious.

User Info: YiddosRule

YiddosRule
2 months ago#2
Use a shield
I know a thing or two about a thing or two

Quicksilver_23
2 months ago#3
YiddosRule posted...
Use a shield
Lol.

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 months ago#4
Are you that jelly that the kid has better units then you?? 🤣

On topic. Sorry no idea. Didn't even know you could block someone. I know on other games blocking would only prevent messages, not from teaming up.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

Quicksilver_23
2 months ago#5
Ok I managed to do it by blocking him from PSN, I hope that's it.

Quicksilver_23
2 months ago#6
EAims posted...
Are you that jelly that the kid has better units then you?? 🤣

On topic. Sorry no idea. Didn't even know you could block someone. I know on other games blocking would only prevent messages, not from teaming up.
There is a feature on Genshin Impact,but he kept requesting to join so it didn't seem to work.

I don't want to bother people with details unless they ask.

EAims
2 months ago#7
Quicksilver_23 posted...
There is a feature on Genshin Impact,but he kept requesting to join so it didn't seem to work.

I don't want to bother people with details unless they ask.
Yeah it might be the case that blocking only prevents messages. Which is really dumb imo. Mentioned that to the other game devs and they basically shrugged their shoulders.

As long as the kid is also on psn that should work. Anything else and it might not.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

Quicksilver_23
2 months ago#8
EAims posted...
Yeah it might be the case that blocking only prevents messages. Which is really dumb imo. Mentioned that to the other game devs and they basically shrugged their shoulders.

As long as the kid is also on psn that should work. Anything else and it might not.
He no longer appears as a Recent Co-op Player, so I assume that did it.

EAims
2 months ago#9
👍

User Info: YoJoe

YoJoe
2 months ago#10
YiddosRule posted...
Use a shield
XFD
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/ShiningKimbo/ffffff/asdwegrhtyj.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Blocking people work for anyone?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A