• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. How are people still enjoying the game? (genuine question)

User Info: Hyjaxx

Hyjaxx
1 month ago#61
I agree that after the chests and quests are gone the fun factor goes down in a major way.

if they want you to pay hundreds of dollars for characters and grind for weeks to level spare units they need to cram in a lot more late game content.

but they are doing content at a decent pace. If they keep that up in conjunction with adding new endgame content this game will do well for years.

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
1 month ago#62
It is fun and I play with my daughter so, yeah.

also, it is free.

also it looks great.

also it has great variety of ways to build characters so long as you are not one of those sheeple who has to read tier lists and ask strangers how to build a toon and what the meta elitists are claiming is the one and only best way to do stuff.

oh and the community, such a ray if sunshine this community is, everyone is polite and helpful and they all refrain from being triggered or accusing others of being trolls or such.

yes, I see the irony in me saying thst, but hey, sarcasm is like cocaine in hou use it every day so... mommy daddy time here I come, no pun intended.
You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. Also, before stating an opinion as fact, make sure the person whose opinion you Are using is correct.

User Info: Xean_Liteheart

Xean_Liteheart
1 month ago#63
bla bla bla...

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#64
IMRavnos posted...
it has great variety of ways to build characters so long as you are not one of those sheeple who has to read tier lists and ask strangers how to build a toon and what the meta elitists are claiming is the one and only best way to do stuff.
This guy gets it.

There isn't anything wrong with asking for help or tips. Just don't expect to turn off your brain and have people to think for you. Part of the fun of these games is getting random draws then playing the cards that you are dealt.
Remember criticizing Sony, its products, or its first party games is trolling, and will get you banned.

User Info: kmchow98

kmchow98
1 month ago#65
Even if we a small bunch here enjoy the game, there are a lot out there that are slowly quitting this game.
I had a chat with a friend that is struggling at AR41. He’s got Klee and Fischl as the main DPS.
He’s complaining that the content is too hard for him.
Then I realised that his Klee only have 700 attack, when he should be hitting 1000 attack at least.

It looks like many will quit if the content is too hard, too grindy, or maybe is too luck based.

User Info: ExirE111

ExirE111
1 month ago#66
How people are running out of mora and exp books anyway? I never farm them and both of my dps are at 80 with lvl 70 weapons and I still got plenty of mora and exp books. Some chars are at 40-60 and most who are on bench are at lvl 20.

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#67
kmchow98 posted...
He’s complaining that the content is too hard for him.
Honestly, they should have gated the World level upgrade with a quest. That jump was brutal. The Childe story fight should NOT have scaled to world level either. (After I beat him for the story, I could fight him 10 levels lower during the weekly fight. They should have also explained how to drop his targeting ring by touching the arena edge.)

It doesn't help that a lot of people were hitting AR40 right as the Evil Grass patch also landed.
Remember criticizing Sony, its products, or its first party games is trolling, and will get you banned.

User Info: kmchow98

kmchow98
1 month ago#68
Rhiethreal posted...
Honestly, they should have gated the World level upgrade with a quest. That jump was brutal. The Childe story fight should NOT have scaled to world level either. (After I beat him for the story, I could fight him 10 levels lower during the weekly fight. They should have also explained how to drop his targeting ring by touching the arena edge.)

It doesn't help that a lot of people were hitting AR40 right as the Evil Grass patch also landed.

i think they need to add the option to lower the world level for weaker players.
Some people just want to enjoy the world, the story and the occasional wish.

User Info: Ctres

Ctres
1 month ago#69
kmchow98 posted...
i think they need to add the option to lower the world level for weaker players.

Not to mention that could help co-op if they get serious about it and make content for it.

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#70
kmchow98 posted...
I don't think it is even that. I think just gating the increases would be plenty. Let people upgrade world levels at their own pace.

I am not a bad player, and even I struggled a bit, because I got caught off guard by the world level increase. I powered through, leveled and gear, and I am right back to steam rolling things.

If I could have chosen when to upgrade my world, I would not have had to go through those pains, and some players just aren't good enough to power through that.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. How are people still enjoying the game? (genuine question)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A