• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. People who start co-op match without waiting **** you!

User Info: HylianShield

HylianShield
2 months ago#1
I don't give a damn if your pc is high end. Wait for everyone goddamn it! Especially PS4 players.

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 months ago#2
Didn't you quit twice?
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

HylianShield
2 months ago#3
EAims posted...
Didn't you quit twice?
Shut the f*** up!

EAims
2 months ago#4
🙄
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

HylianShield
2 months ago#5
EAims posted...
🙄
Do you have anything better to do in life besides trolling? This is a legimate issue here!

EAims
2 months ago#6
HylianShield posted...
Do you have anything better to do in life besides trolling? This is a legimate issue here!
🤣🤣🤣

You never answered my question though. Did you quit twice already? Why would this be an issue if you quit?

User Info: icesz

icesz
2 months ago#7
  1. you can turn on ps4 players only.
  2. you can play on pc .
  3. you can play on ps5.
  4. complaining on gamefaqs is useless, you'll only get trolled.
PSN : Icesz
Nintendo : SW-4057-5313-3625

HylianShield
2 months ago#8
EAims posted...
🤣🤣🤣

You never answered my question though. Did you quit twice already? Why would this be an issue if you quit?
Shut the f*** up!

icesz posted...
1. you can turn on ps4 players only.
2. you can play on pc .
3. you can play on ps5.
4. complaining on gamefaqs is useless, you'll only get trolled.
Who the f*** you think you are? Im one of the best Genshin Impact player put there beating most Abyss floor. You telling me that...nothing but a tuesday.

EAims
2 months ago#9
HylianShield posted...
Shut the f*** up!
Why won't you just answer my question? How can this be a legitimate issue if you quit twice?

Who the f*** you think you are? Im one of the best Genshin Impact player put there beating most Abyss floor. You telling me that...nothing but a tuesday.
🤣🤣🤣

User Info: risechamploo

risechamploo
2 months ago#10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLwD60hPK4I
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. People who start co-op match without waiting **** you!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A