• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers is best for Barbara for swap to DPS bonus?

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
4 days ago#1
I have seven Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers and it seems like the way I use Barbara there isn't anything better that I'm likely to find.

I typically do a charged Melody Loop to get things Wet and setup healing and then switch to Razor to DPS, though I just got Fischl, which I haven't leveled or figured out how to use yet.

Anyway, before I burn the resources Refining and Enhancing, I just want to make sure there isn't something I'll end up using instead? I'm currently AR 24.

Also, is simply raising the Characters level the best way to increase max HP or is there some other artifacts besides the 2-piece Adventurer's Pocket Watch bonus I should be putting on Barbara to increase her healing?

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
4 days ago#2
For Barbara I use the catalyst that you can forge to the smith, it has HP bonus as a secondary stat and when you use an Elemental Burst it actives an effect that I don't remember since I don't use her Elemental Burst at all
FC: SW-1832-0808-6888 Shireen (Sw) FC: 2938-5940-9579 (3DS)
My HA Aprimons List: https://bit.ly/2PWW4Bx

User Info: Vic10

Vic10
4 days ago#3
I believe people did testing and found out the adventurers 2pc bonus doesn’t boost her healing, so I used random +hp accessories on her until I got the maidens set from the handbook chapter 7 or something.
Gamertag/PSN: THKVL
3DS Friend Code: 0576-3863-9585, FE Fates Castle: 01667-79296-46859-90696

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
4 days ago#4
Vic10 posted...
I believe people did testing and found out the adventurers 2pc bonus doesn’t boost her healing, so I used random +hp accessories on her
Never would have guessed, and good to know... I had assumed that, you know, HP was HP 😅. Hopefully a bug that will be fixed. Bigger problem for me is finding time for her to charge versus tough enemies.

FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Oui, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Surfdred, Rhyme, MHX, MHXA, MHXX

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
4 days ago#5
emanuele0933 posted...
For Barbara I use the catalyst that you can forge to the smith, it has HP bonus as a secondary stat and when you use an Elemental Burst it actives an effect that I don't remember since I don't use her Elemental Burst at all

Prototype Malice?
Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 4 Energy every 2s for 6s. Additionally, all party members will regenerate 4% HP every 2s for this duration.

That won't help boost DPS of the character you swap to, it would just be okay for healing 12% HP.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: skylinefreek

skylinefreek
4 days ago#6
kasplat360 posted...
Prototype Malice?
Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 4 Energy every 2s for 6s. Additionally, all party members will regenerate 4% HP every 2s for this duration.

That won't help boost DPS of the character you swap to, it would just be okay for healing 12% HP.
Well she's a healer or support.
i7-6700k@4.4 I 16gb G.Skill DDR4-3200 I MSI GTX-1070 I Seasonic M12II 620W I Asrock z170M Extreme4 I Apevia X-QBER I 256GB m.2 SDD I 1TB HDD I

SaberCherry
4 days ago#7
kasplat360 posted...
Prototype Malice?
Sounds bad. I rarely use Bursts anyway.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Oui, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Surfdred, Rhyme, MHX, MHXA, MHXX

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
4 days ago#8
SaberCherry posted...
Sounds bad. I rarely use Bursts anyway.

Why would you not use Barbara's Burst though? It heals the entire team for large amounts of HP.

User Info: freeKutta

freeKutta
4 days ago#9
Yea Barbaras burst heal is super helpful specially in abyss shes on my 2nd party and shes been cruicial to the party cuz in 2nd group isnt as strong, so it takes little longer to kill enemies, shes basically the only reason why they live lol
<(-_-<) (>-_-)>FU..(^-_-^) (^-_-^)..SION(>-_-)> <(-_-<) Haaah!.<( 0.o)>
(edited 4 days ago)

SaberCherry
4 days ago#10
You have to attack with her to charge her burst, and by the time it's charged, your team is healed? Really, I just forget it's there. I'm only an AR22 novice and almost never need it. But if I need it, I'm screwed anyway because I only need it when her normal healing is insufficient due to interruptions or sheer damage volume, thus she won't be able to recharge it without dying.

That's my experience, though suggestions are welcome. I have her HP-spec'd.
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers is best for Barbara for swap to DPS bonus?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A